T&C for 4G speeds at 3G prices
- The Free 4G Upgrade offer ("Offer") is applicable to 3G prepaid and postpaid subscribers of Bharti Airtel Limited who have subscribed to open market plans. Customers must check their eligibility for the Offer by calling our toll-free customer care number - 121.
- To avail the Offer, the Subscriber will need to use a 4G LTE capable mobile device and an Airtel 4G SIM. The 4G SIM can be procured from the nearest Airtel store or www.airtel.in/4g.
- 4G LTE services are only available in specific towns and cities. Please visit www.airtel.in/4g for a complete list of the same.
- Subscriber acknowledges that this Offer is a gratuitous offer made by Airtel and Airtel may, at its sole discretion, withdraw this offer without any notice. Subscribers who have already availed the offer will not be affected.
- AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE 4G SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
- Availability of 4G services and speeds are not constant and may vary for a number of reasons, including but not limited to infrastructure, congestion, availability of the network, number of active users, weather, topography, acts of God or force majeure. Airtel does not guarantee uninterrupted or seamless services.
- Airtel's decision with regard to any subscriber's eligibility to avail the Offer will be final.