Launches 4G services in Vadodara and Anand
Introduces exciting 4G offer for all its customers: Now enjoy 10 GB 4G data for just Rs 249 with any new 4G mobile handset
- Airtel 4G in Gujarat rolled out on the 1800MHz spectrum band using FD LTE technology
- 4G available at 3G prices and all customers can get one-time 2GB free 4G data with U-SIM upgrade
- The launch is part of Project Leap – Airtel’s national network transformation initiative. Airtel 4G services now in 18 circles across India
Airtel 4G will deliver fast mobile broadband speeds and enable customers to enjoy uninterrupted HD video streaming, superfast uploading and downloading of movies, music and images. Customer will be able to access 4G across a range of smart devices including mobile phones, 4G MiFi and dongles with value-for-money pre-paid and post-paid plans.
Airtel 4G in Gujarat has been rolled out using spectrum band of 1800 MHz (FD LTE) which ensures higher spectrum efficiency and increased upload and download speeds, which translates into a superior customer experience.
Commenting on the launch, Murthy Chaganti, Chief Executive Officer, Gujarat, Bharti Airtel Limited said, “We are delighted to launch our 4G services in Vadodara & Anand. Our valued customers can now upgrade to 4G at no additional cost with our value for money plans for pre-paid, post-paid & devices. We are happy to enhance our users’ smartphone experience with Airtel 4G.”
Airtel also announced a new 4G offer for all its customers who can now enjoy 10 GB 4G data for just Rs 249 on pre-paid and Rs. 250 on post-paid with any new 4G handset. With this offer, 1 GB data will be instantly credited to the customer’s account and the additional 9 GB data can be claimed by the customer through My Airtel app. Users can avail a maximum of 3 recharges within 90 days, on the offer.
Airtel recently launched the new version of its MyAirtel App. The new app will offer the best of music, movies games, LIVE TV, e-books, chats and much more in one place. Users can also enjoy free 2GB cloud backup with the new Airtel Cloud app and free calling with Airtel Dialer
Customers can choose from a range of other Postpaid and Prepaid packs to enjoy Airtel 4G
- Airtel’s Infinity plans starting from Rs. 1199 will offer 4G data with unlimited voice calls for STD, local and roaming.
- Airtel’s myPlan offers Post-paid customers the convenience of designing their own plans.
- Airtel’s special 4G Prepaid pack for Rs. 1495/- offering free* 4G data for 90 days.
- Another innovative 4G prepaid pack priced at Rs 1499/-, offers 15GB 4G data upfront and customers can get 1GB 4G at Rs. 51/- for the next 12 months.
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 359 million customers across its operations at the end of August 2016. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com