Expands 4G footprint to 27 towns across Rajasthan
Airtel 4G now also available in Didwana, Fatehpur, Ladnu, Makrana, Tonk, Rajsamand, Nathdwara, Bundi and Dungarpur
Exciting 4G offer for Airtel Custoerms: Now enjoy 10 GB 4G data at Rs. 250 for Postpaid & Rs265 for Prepaid with any new 4G mobile handset
- Airtel 4G in Rajasthan rolled out on the 1800MHz spectrum band using FDD-LTE technology
- Host of affordable prepaid and postpaid plans to choose from; existing customers can enjoy 4G at 3G data prices with prepaid packs starting at INR 29
- 4G available at 3G prices; prepaid customers will get one-time 1GB 4G data free with U-SIM upgrade
- The launch is part of Project Leap – Airtel’s national network transformation initiative.
Airtel also announced the launch of 4G services in Didwana, Fatehpur, Ladnu, Makrana, Tonk, Rajsamand, Nathdwara, Bundi and Dungarpur. With today’s launches Airtel 4G is now available in 27 towns across Rajasthan.
Airtel 4G in Rajasthan has been rolled out using FDD-LTE technology in the 1800 Mhz spectrum band, which offers into a superior mobile broadband experience to customers.
Commenting on the launch, Manoj Murali, CEO – Rajasthan, Bharti Airtel said, “We are delighted to extend our 4G presence to the capital city of Jaipur and will offer a superior mobile broadband experience to our customers. Upgrade to Airtel 4G is available at no additional cost, and customers can also choose from a host of economical data plans and get on to the digital superhighway. We will continue to invest in and expand our mobile broadband footprint across the state and contribute to the Government’s vision of building a digitally enables Rajasthan.”
Airtel announced a new 4G offer for prepaid customers who can now enjoy 10 GB 4G data for just Rs 265 with any new 4G handset. With Rs 265 recharge, 1 GB data will be instantly credited to the customer’s account and the additional 9 GB data can be claimed by the customer through My Airtel app. Users can avail a maximum of 3 recharges within 90 days, on the offer.
Customers can also choose from a range of Postpaid and Prepaid packs to enjoy Airtel 4G
- Airtel’s special 4G Prepaid pack for Rs. 1495 offering free* 4G data for 90 days.
- Airtel’s innovative Mega Saver pack priced at Rs. 1498 offers 6GB 4G data upfront and unlimited number of 1GB 4G recharges @ Rs. 54 over the next 12 months
- Airtel’s Infinity plans starting from Rs. 1199 will offer 4G data with unlimited voice calls for STD, local and on roaming.
- Airtel’s myPlan offers Postpaid customers the convenience of designing their own plans.
- Airtel customer can also avail the attractive advance rental plans starting from Rs. 3900 to avail their new Mifi device free of cost.
Airtel has led the 4G story in India, having launched India’s first 4G network in Kolkata in April 2012. With today’s launch Airtel 4G is now available in 19 circles across India.
In November 2015, Airtel commenced the implementation of its network transformation program - Project Leap. With a national investment of INR 60,000 Crores over the next three years, Airtel’s “Project Leap” is a strategic company initiative aimed at perceptibly improving its network quality and delivering the best customer experience.
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 359 million customers across its operations at the end of August 2016. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com