While India boasts of a trillion-dollar economy, plastic money is still a relatively new concept here, with the market penetration in single digits. With a population of over 100 crore, only 2.8% own a credit card. Security issues and reluctance while using it is a challenge that has been found in many.
With the world going online, payments have also become digital. From In-app purchases to online shopping, most of these need online payments. It is imperative for businesses to bridge this gap and reach out to users, offering them a more convenient way to pay for the services.
Airtel understands this need and has found out a way to connect with your potential base in a more reliable manner. Offering Carrier Billing for businesses and carriers across the globe, we enable users to pay for the In-app purchases through their pre-paid talk time or through their mobile operator post-paid bill with one quick API based integration.
• Airtel has access to over 370 plus million users across the globe.
• Airtel also offers an extended pan India reach, facilitating effective communication and a wider reach comapred to the less than 2% credit card users.
• Airtel Carrier Billing is a reliable and a convenient method of payment
• Airtel has over 20 years of experince in the Indian Market and the service is available to 230 million non credit card Airtel India mobile Subscribers.
• Seamless User Experience: One click checkout for users with a dual confirmation.
• Hassle Free: Zero input required, making it easier for the user to use it.
• Increase micropayments: Payments lesser than Rs. 100 can be made quickly through mobile carrier billing because of the lower risk factor.
• More Secure: Personal data is not shared for transactions making it more secure and less revenue leakage is ensured as there is less relucatnce to pay as in the case of credit card usage online which raises security concerns.