- All cases pertaining to a specific function (General Management, Finance, HR & Supply Chain) will be uploaded on www.airtel.in/icreate. The participating teams may choose to work on any one of these cases basis their interests. Teams are expected to study, understand and research the case and come up with an innovative solution or approach. Teams must then submit an executive summary (proposal presentation and concept note), which should broadly define the strategy proposed as a solution to the case.
- Submissions need to be made within specified timelines.
- Participating teams are free to attach any supporting material - data and/or video files to support the ideas being presented.
- All the entries received in Round 1 will be studied by a panel consisting of airtel's top leaders and the senior Young Leaders. These panels will take a call on the entries to be shortlisted for zonal rounds. The evaluation at this stage will be broadly based on the situation analysis and strength of the idea proposed.
- From among submissions received in Round 1 (executive summary), a list of qualifying teams will be announced. These teams will make their presentations at a Zonal level round.
- 3 zonal rounds will be held across the country. Teams qualifying to the Zonal Round will be invited to present to an eminent Airtel jury.
- Teams will need to make a 15 minute presentation to substantiate the case solution with appropriate implementation and cost details, if relevant. This will be followed by a Q&A session
- At this stage, the jury will evaluate the presentations basis the following criteria:
- Business & Situation Analysis
- Novelty of Ideas/ Out-of-the-box thinking
- Ease of Implementation
- Supporting Analytics
- Financial Viability/ROI
- Quality of Presentation
- For this round, teams may be required to travel (more information on this will be shared closer to the Zonal Round dates).
- Two winners will be declared from each zone. These teams will get a chance to compete at the 'All India Grand Finale' at Airtel Centre, Gurgaon
- The finalists may improvise on their presentations before the Grand Finale, basis feedback received from their mentors and jury.
- The teams will be invited to present their business cases to an eminent jury of senior most airtel leaders at Gurgaon, where the iCreate 2016 winners will be decided and declared.
- All the participants at this stage will also get an opportunity to interact with these leaders for a holistic learning experience.
Click here to read the FAQs about iCreate 2016
Click here to read the Terms & Condition of iCreate 2016