- Q Is ipTV available for certain set of customer?
A Yes, for the time, we are offering to residential customers only.
- Q Will I be able to use telephone, internet and ipTV simultaneously?
A Yes, you can use all the service at one point of time.
- Q Will I be able to connect my existing TV with ipTV?
A Yes, you can use the existing Television for availing ipTV Services. You only require one Video and Audio Input interface in the TV for connecting to the Set Top Box provided for the service.
- QIs ipTV available in all locations
A No, currently ipTV is available only in new delhi & bengaluru.
- Q Can I use any other company's Set Top Box (STB)?
A No, only the Set–Top Box we provide can decode the signals for our service.
- Q Can I connect this STB with other service provider’s line?
- Q Do I require any special wiring to use ipTV?
A Yes, we will need to connect the router to the Set Top Box through external wiring.
- Q Can I see it on PC?
A No, you cannot see the Airtel ipTV programs on your PC.
- Q Can I see the programs on my computer with a TV tuner card?
A No. You cannot see the programs on your computer.
- Q Whether it will work without computer?
A Yes, ipTV will work without computer and it requires only a normal Television Set similar to a VCD player.
- Q Is there any Parental Lock facility?
Yes, there is Parental Lock available ,any number of channels can be locked
- Q Can I search programs for Time Shift TV?
A Yes, you can search programs for Time Shift TV.
- Q Can I create my own favorite section of T.V channels?
A Yes, you can create your own Favorite section of T.V channels – up to 20 channels.
- Q Is there a multiple language option available?
Yes, there is multiple Language option available on select channels. (Where ever there is multiple audio provided by the broadcasters).
- Q Can I set reminders for TV programs which are to be telecast in future?
A Yes, you can select the program through mini EPG and set as a reminder.
- Q Can I select channels from Mini EPG?
A Yes, you need to toggle between the channels through the up and down arrow key on the Mini EPG and press “OK” button.