|Applicability These terms and conditions are applicable to all Postpaid Customers of Bharti Airtel Limited AIRTEL |
The Customer can make his or her AIRTEL Bill Payments on or before the due date as per his or her convenience through any of the following modes of payment
1. Credit card remittance slip
2. Standing instructions on your credit card
3. Electronic Clearing System for direct payment through your valid bank account
4. Cash Only at exclusive Airtel outlets in the India
5. Electronic Modes Internet Banking, Phone Banking.
Crossed cheques, pay orders, or drafts payable at National Capital Region of New Delhi made in favor of Bharti Airtel Limited Mobile Services Account No. 102xxxxxxxx. Outstation cheques shall not be accepted. Any outstation cheque if received shall be returned to the Customer and a charge of Rs.150 Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only shall be levied on his or her AIRTEL account in addition to any late payment charges, if applicable.
Payment of bills on time would ensure a good credit rating for the Customer and uninterrupted usage of his or her AIRTEL mobile services.
The Customer is advised to make the payment by the due date to ensure no late fee charges, as stated below, are levied on his or her AIRTEL account.
If Total Outstanding is between 0 and 100 LPC amount is Nil.
If Total Outstanding is between 300 and 5000 LPC amount will be Rs.100
If Total Outstanding is greater than 5000 then LPC amount will be either Rs.100 or 2percent whichever is higher and maximum it can Rs.750.
If the due date falls on Sundays or on a national holiday, the next working day shall be treated as the due date.
Please note that the above charges are subject to change at the sole discretion of AIRTEL.
Any instrument which is non bankable as per the guidelines issued by the RBI or any other applicable law, will be returned to the Customer. Any instrument returned by the Customers bank on account of insufficient funds or any other reason will attract a charge of Rs.100 Rupees One Hundred Only and may also result in disconnection of services at the sole discretion of AIRTEL. In such case AIRTEL reserves the right to take appropriate legal action including but not limited to action as per law for instruments returned by the Customers bank.
Delay in payment of your billed outstanding amount may lead to disconnection of the Customers AIRTEL services, in part or whole, effective from the day falling immediately after due date at the sole discretion of AIRTEL.
In case the Customer does not receive his or her bill latest by five 5 days prior to the Due Date, the Customer is advised to please sms DUP BILL MONTH at 121 from his or her AIRTEL connection or visit www.airtel.in, for a duplicate copy. Please note that Non Receipt of Bill shall not be accepted as a reason for delayed or non or payment of the outstanding amount reflected in the relevant bill.
The credit limit for a Customer is fixed basis his or her paid up security deposit, average monthly usage, payment track record and the number of months on AIRTEL network. If the Customer wishes to increase his her credit limit, the Customer is requested to contact AIRTEL Customer Care at its toll free number 121 from his or her AIRTEL connection. The said increase shall be at the sole discretion of AIRTEL.
It shall be made available only on receiving a request in writing by the Customer on payment of applicable charges.
Kindly note that in the event a Customer is not charged billed for any calls at any point in time because of delay in receipt of roaming call details from respective roaming operators or under any other circumstances whatsoever, the same shall reflect in the Customers subsequent bills. In the event the Customer has not been charged billed for any calls at any point in time under any circumstances the same shall not be construed as a waiver of such charges and Customer shall pay for the same without any protest or demur as and when they are reflected in his or her monthly bill.
Even in some circle in One world 699 plan in ISD charges section, standard ISD charges have been shown instead of Rs.2.99 to USA, Canada, Europe fixed line.
Airtel mobile customers are hereby informed that no free voice call or free or discounted sms will be available to existing or new customers who subscribe to or have subscribed to voice or sms pack or promotional offers on 1st January 2014, Holi, day prior to Diwali, Diwali and 31st December 2014. On these days normal sms rates of Rs 1.00 for local sms, RS 1.50 for national sms and Rs 5.00 for international sms and voice call rate of customer tariff plan will apply between 00.00 hrs to 24.00 hrs.
In the event of International Roaming call details shall be passed on to the Customer subject to the availability of the same with AIRTEL from the respective international operator.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions contained in the Subscriber Enrolment Form SEF and other related terms and conditions of service as amended from time to time. Kindly note that the above stated terms and conditions may be changed, modified, varied, altered or amended from time to time without any prior notice. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or claims arising out of or in relation to the services provided by AIRTEL.
Terms and Conditions
Mirror Number Offer
1. The Mirror Number Offer of Bharti Airtel Limited AIRTEL is valid from January 8, 2008 until January 31, 2008 Offer Period, as per the schedule mentioned herein, unless renewed or withdrawn earlier by AIRTEL in its sole discretion.
2. The postpaid GSM customers of AIRTEL in the New Delhi Service Area whose mobile numbers fall under the Number Series 98100. 98105 and are in receipt of the promotional SMS sent by AIRTEL, shall be eligible to participate in this Offer.
3. The eligible Customers shall be entitled to book a mirror number, in the 97170. 97175 series and use it as a Postpaid GSM, for himself herself or any other person known to him or her. The last date for booking mirror numbers is January 15, 2008. After which, AIRTEL shall not accept any such booking and shall be free to issue such number to any third party, irrespective of any promotional message sent to the contrary to any existing Customer. In the happening of such an event the Customer shall not have any claim, right, title and or interest over the proposed mirror number.
4. Activation of the mirror numbers shall happen after January 15, 2008 and continue till January 31, 2008. The Customers shall be responsible for getting the new mirror number activated. Failure to complete the activation formalities by January 31, 2008 shall entitle AIRTEL to issue the number to any third party. In the event of such happening the Customer shall cease to have any claim, right, title or interest over such number. It is clarified that before issuing activating any new mirror connection, the Customer would have to complete all formalities, including paying of activation and other applicable charges.
5. Under this Offer, the Customers while applying and activating the new mirror number shall not be charged any activation charges or membership fee. Further, the Customers shall be eligible to the following benefits on their mirror number, for a period of one year from the date of activation
a. The CLIP facility shall be made available at the option of the Customer. In the event that the Customer opts for the CLIP facility, no amount shall be charged for this facility on the new mirror number.
b. An amount of Rs.799. Rupees Seven Hundred and Ninety Nine Only shall be charged as advance rental amount for a period of one year.
c. Calls made from the mirror number to any local mobile, while in the home network, shall be chargeable at the rate of 0.50p. Fifty Paise Only per pulse. Calls however, made to the existing number and the new mirror number shall be charged at the rate of 0.10p. Ten Paise Only per pulse.
d. Calls made from the mirror number to any local landline, while in the home network, shall be chargeable at the rate of 0.50p. Fifty Paise Only per pulse.
e. STD calls made from the mirror number to any mobile shall be chargeable at the rate of Re.1 Rupee One Only per pulse, while in the home network.
f. STD calls made from the mirror number to any landline number shall be chargeable at the rate of Rs.2.40. Rupee Two and Forty Paise Only per pulse, while in the home network.
g. SMS made from the mirror number to any local number shall be chargeable at the rate of Re.1. Rupee One Only per SMS, while in the home network.
h. Any STD SMS made by the mirror number while in the home network shall be chargeable at the rate of Rs.2. Rupees Two Only per SMS.
i. Any ISD SMS made by the mirror number while in the home network shall be chargeable at the rate of Rs.5. Rupees Five Only per SMS.
j. While roaming, outgoing calls made within the visited service area from the mirror number shall be chargeable at the rate of Rs.1.40. Rupee One and Forty Paise Only per pulse. Outgoing calls made outside the visiting service area from the mirror number shall be chargeable at the rate of Rs.2.40. Rupee Two and Forty Paise Only per pulse.
k. While roaming, all incoming calls on the mirror number shall be chargeable at the rate of Rs.1.75. Rupee One and Seventy Five Paise Only per pulse.
l. While roaming all outgoing SMS shall be chargeable at the rate of Re.2. Rupee One Only per SMS. Any ISD SMS made by the mirror number while roaming in India shall be chargeable at the rate of Rs.5 Rupees Five Only per SMS.
m. While roaming all incoming SMS on the mirror number is free.
It is clarified that each pulse shall be of sixty seconds.
After the expiry of one 1 year, the Customer shall have the option of enrolling in any postpaid bill plan available in the market at that time.
6. In the event that the benefits have been forwarded and the new mirror number is not activated or barred for any reason whatsoever, AIRTEL shall have the right to forfeit the benefits extended and the advance rental amount paid.
7. At the time of booking and or activating the new mirror number, the Customers existing number should be active and should have no outstanding amount reflecting on his account.
8. For activating the mirror number the Customer would have to present the existing and proposed new mirror numbers, reference code received at the time of booking the new mirror number and the duly filled Customer Enrollment Form Form as the case may be along with all the necessary supporting documents and any other requirement that AIRTEL may specify. It is clarified that the mirror number shall be subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in the Form.
9. AIRTEL reserves the right to disconnect any connection, at any stage, without any prior notification, in case of non fulfillment of formalities or in case the Customer furnishes inaccurate incomplete information. In the event of cancellation of the connections for reasons mentioned hereinabove or, due to default of the customer, all money paid along with benefits under the Offer shall be ceased forfeited.
10. The benefits under this Offer are not transferable. No substitution shall be given nor any exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
11. AIRTEL shall not be responsible or liable for any failure, error, omission or delay in transmission of the messages for any reason whatsoever. The decision as regards the receipt or non-receipt of SMS shall solely lie with AIRTEL and shall be treated as conclusive for all purposes.
12. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer scheme run by AIRTEL.
13. The decision of AIRTEL in respect of all transactions under this Offer shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
14. All incidental costs or taxes or levies related to the transactions under the Offer shall be extra and to be exclusively borne by the Customer.
15. This Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis. Any participation under the Offer is purely voluntary. By participation in this Offer it shall be deemed that the Customer has understood and unconditionally accepted all the applicable terms and conditions. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment on the part of AIRTEL to offer same similar Offers in the future.
16. AIRTEL reserves the right to extend, withdraw, cancel, discontinue, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof, at its sole discretion and without giving prior notice to the Customers, as may be required due to its business exigency and or any direction by regulatory or statutory authoritys and shall be binding on the Customers.
17. The employees of AIRTEL and its group companies, vendors, affiliate or associate companies shall not be eligible for this Offer.
18.This Offer is subject to guidelines or directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India and or any other statutory authority, from time to time.
19.All disputes arising out of this Offer are subject to the jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi only.