|airtel gives you the freedom to interact with your world in the Air, just as you would on the ground.|
airtel & AeroMobile bring you in-flight connectivity. airtel subscribers can now use their Mobile Phones in-flight to keep in touch with colleagues, customers, friends and family just as they would when roaming abroad. No additional subscription is needed. Simply switch on your mobile phone in-flight to access GSM services.
You will be billed directly o your cell phone account as when roaming internationally.
voice & short messaging service (SMS)
GPRS & Blackberry Services
For details visit – www.airtel.in/ir (Country – AIR)
• Use of mobile phones will be permitted during the cruise phase of flight ONLY, consistent with existing guidelines for use of portable electronic devices.
• The exact details of use will be determined by the individual airline.
• Cabin crew will typically notify passengers in-flight when it is appropriate to use a Mobile device.
• For flight details/schedules please contact the respective airline. The AeroMobile service is NOT permitted over the Indian Air Space.
• Check with Cabin Crew to confirm if your flight features the AeroMobile service.