Steps to follow when you see the 'Enable LTE' message
- When enabling LTE on your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus, you might see this message: "Enable LTE? This cellular network has not been certified by the carrier for LTE on iPhone. Battery life, calls, text messages, voicemail, and cellular data may be affected."
- Tap the Enable LTE button to connect to Airtel's LTE network. In addition, follow these steps to enable other network features like MMS and domestic roaming if included in your Airtel plan:
1. Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network
2. Enter the following information:
- LTE and other network features will work as expected. With a software update coming this month, these steps will no longer be necessary