This website is owned and operated by Bharti Telemedia Limited (for the sake of convenience referred to as "AIRTEL"). The terms and conditions govern use of this website by any User of this website (the User) and use of this website signifies the User's acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Copying of any part of this website is illegal and will tantamount to violation of the terms and conditions as also will constitute a copyright violation. The User shall not interfere or attempt to interfere, with the operation of this website in any way through any means or device. The User will not, directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, commercially exploit any part or content of this site. The website may provide link or linked to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third parties and AIRTEL does not control such third party website/s and is not responsible for any transactions on such website/s.
AIRTEL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any part of this website and the terms and conditions, in whole or in part, at any time without any notice. Any change to the terms and conditions shall be effective when posted and use of this website post notification of changes to the terms and conditions shall constitute the User's acceptance of those changes. All and any Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) including copyright in all content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested with AIRTEL or its licensors.
The website is provided on an "As Is" basis without any kind of warranties including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
AIRTEL does not warrant that this website or the server that makes it available or the software are free of viruses or other harmful components. The User agrees that use of this website is at User's sole risk. Neither AIRTEL, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this website, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this website.
In no event will AIRTEL or any person or entity involved in creating this website be liable for any damages, including but limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this website. The User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on this website.
Neither AIRTEL not its affiliates or content providers shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained in this website, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the User, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. AIRTEL shall not be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. AIRTEL or content providers does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information.
By providing the personal details, the User confirms that the said details may be retained by AIRTEL. AIRTEL will be entitled to use the said details including but not limited to market research, User behaviour. AIRTEL may use the information to send the User periodic communications about features, products and services, events and special offers, such communications from AIRTEL may include advertising for third party companies or organisations. Please also note that AIRTEL will not disclose the User's personal information to third parties to enable them to send the User direct marketing without the permission of User. All or any personal information or details of the User collected through this website by AIRTEL may be provided to any statutory or other authority if required by law or in compliance with order of any court or other authority.
This website is controlled and operated by AIRTEL from its office within India . Use of this website constitutes the User consent and submission to applicable laws of India for the purposes of any legal action or claim pertaining to these terms and conditions and/or any AIRTEL website or service. The rights and obligations of the Parties under the terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India . All disputes between the Parties relating to issues arising under this terms and conditions or the service shall be resolved solely through proceedings instituted before the Court in Delhi , India .
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and AIRTEL and shall govern the use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between the User and AIRTEL. AIRTEL 's failure to enforce any right under these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these terms and conditions. If any provision of this terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
AIRTEL will not be responsible for failures to fulfil any obligations due to reasons beyond its control.
- The facility for online payment/s through credit card/ net banking account is available for select credit card and net banking account only.
- In a credit card and/or debit card and/or net banking transaction/s, the User/Customer must use his/her own card. Airtel will not be liable for any credit card or debit card or net banking fraud.
- User/Customer confirms that he/she is aware of the fact that when making any online payment through credit card/ net banking account, the Customer may be directed to the payment gateway page. The payment gateway may redirect the User/Customer to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third parties and Airtel does not control the such third party website/s and is not responsible for any transactions on such website/s.
- Payments made online by credit card / netbanking will not be refunded.
- Airtel shall not be responsible for all or any dispute or difference relating to online payment made by the User/Customer through credit card/ net banking account
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANY CONTAINED HEREIN OR ELSE WHERE (A) THE TOTAL, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF AIRTEL UNDER THIS TERMS CONDITIONS ON ANY ACCOUNT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LAST AMOUNT PAID TO AIRTEL BY THE CUSTOMER/User BY USING THIS SITE (B) In no event will Airtel or its Affiliates, employees, officers and directors have any liability regardless of the basis on which Customter/User is entitled to claim damages (including breach, negligence, misrepresentation or under contract or tort claim), for any special, incidental, punitive, consequential or indirect damages, or for any economic consequential damages (including lost profits or savings), even if foreseeable or even if Airtel has been advised of the possibility of such damages.