T&C for 4G Upgrade Offer:
1.) The ‘4G Upgrade’ offer (“Offer”) is being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to any existing pre-paid or post-paid customer when he/she upgrades their current handset from 2G/3G to a 4G handset.
2.) Customer is eligible for offer benefit from Bharti Airtel upon meeting specified conditions:
- Customer should be on Airtel network for >= 90 days
- Customer should be on a 2G/3G handset for greater than 74 days out of the last 90 days
3.) Checks in place to ensure the offer is not misused
- Offer can be availed on a MSISDN only once in a lifetime
- Offer can be availed on an IMEI only once in a 30 day period
- Offer benefit can be availed on 4G TACs only
4.) Consideration for availing the offer by any of the two channels
- Call on 51111, charged at 20p/min: Customer needs to call from registered airtel number on which offer needs to be availed. If number is eligible to get the offer, Customer will get provisioned with free data otherwise , reason for non-eligibility will be communicated via SMS
- MyAirtel App Banner Click: All eligible customers will be notified via banner on MyAirtel App. Clicking the banner, will lead customer to the page where suitable message will be displayed according to the eligibility of the customer
5.) Eligible customers will get a 30day period to avail the offer, from the time they upgrade to a 4G handset. Post the 30day period customers would not be able to claim the offer.
6) Post customer opting for the offer, he/she would be notified via SMS if they are eligible for the offer or not, with reason for ineligibility.
7) Benefit under the Offer will be credited within 24hours of customer opting for the offer
8) Offer details for prepaid & postpaid customers are different
- Prepaid: 1GB /day for 30 days , with no data rollover
- Postpaid: 30GB for the 1st bill cycle, with data rollover
Data rollover- unused data will be carried forward to the subsequent month
9) In case customer has any data balance, the benefit of this offer would be added to the same except for a scenario where the customer changes the plan.
10) The benefits of the Offer will be valid on all radio (4G/3G/2G) except for the state of Kerala circle where the data will be valid on 4G and 2G radio only.
11) This Offer is available to Airtel customers only and cannot be used along with services provided by any other telecommunications service provider in India.
12) This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel.
13) These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each customer and by subscribing to the Offer, customer accepts the same as binding upon him/her.
14) The terms and conditions of usage of Airtel, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the mobile services.
15) Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel‟s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
16) AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE CUSTOMER AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR CUSTOMER‟S USE OF THE OFFER.
17) AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE MOBILE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
18) Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel‟s services or its availability. Airtel‟s network and the provisions of the Offer is available on an „as is where is available‟ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
19) Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.