Terms & Conditions
1. The Airtel Data Secure Offer (‘Offer’) is being provided to Airtel thanks customers (prepaid) in India.
2. Upon subscribing to the Offer, the customer can enjoy two services:
- a) Anti-Virus along with Malware, Theft & Web Protection – Service Partner – Norton
- b) Cloud back up with 2GB storage (Only available for Android users)
The benefits under the Offer may only be enjoyed comprehensively and no single service can be de-bundled and subscribed to. The above services are being provided for free to Airtel Thanks customers.
3. An Airtel customer may subscribe to the Offer by visiting the Airtel thanks page on My Airtel App or Web and following the complete instruction for activation of all services.
4. Airtel, on the basis of customer profile and recharges, would determine the eligibility of any customer for this offer. This offer is only available for thanks customers (Prepaid Unlimited pack customers will be Thanks customers on the basis of the MRP of their unlimited packs. Non-unlimited pack users will not get any Thanks benefits).
5. Anti-Virus along with Malware, Theft & Web Protection with Data secure– Service Partner – Norton
- Customer will have to install Norton antivirus mobile application to avail the benefits of this offer.
- Post availing the offer on Airtel thanks, customer will automatically get Norton anti-virus subscription.
- In case Norton app is pre-installed, customer will have to re-install the app to avail the benefits of Data secure.
- The subscription auto-renews in 1 year. Airtel can change the terms of auto-renewal. In case of any change in the subscription, airtel will pre-inform the customer and provide time to remove the offer if required.
6. Cloud back up with 2GB storage (Only available for Android users)
- Cloud back is only available for Android users
- Airtel provides free 2GB cloud storage only
- To claim the cloud storage user needs to download the airtel cloud mobile application from