Experience a faster and convenient way to recharge your DTH with Airtel Payments Bank.
Airtel Payments Bank allows you to recharge your DTH online at your comfort. With a few clicks and in a matter of minutes, you can recharge your digital TV for Airtel and other operators hassle-free.
Recharge your DTH for Airtel and lots of other operators through one source, Airtel Payments Bank. You can recharge DTH forAirtel DTH recharge Big TV recharge, Dish TV recharge, Sun Direct recharge, Tata Sky recharge, and Videocon d2h recharge.
Airtel Payments Bank has received a PCI_DSS certification, which ensures the safety of all the transactions done with the Airtel Payments Bank. Recharge your DTH without worries!
Recharge your DTH with Airtel Payments Bank and get cashback, discounts, coupons and more. Enjoy more than entertaining channels with Airtel DTH recharge.
Our customer service executives are available 24x7 and are more than happy to help. You can call them on 8800688006 or contact them via The Airtel Thanks App.
To recharge your DTH with Airtel Payments Bank, you need to do the following.
To check plans for Airtel DTH on your computer, you need to do the following-
1. Go to our website ‘Airtel Payments Bank’.
2. Now click on ‘DTH’.
3. Select ‘Airtel DTH’ from the ‘Operator’ menu.
You can then choose your favourite Airtel DTH plan.
Alternatively, you can also browse Airtel DTH plans on your mobile phone via the ‘Airtel Thanks’ App by following the steps given below
1. Open the ‘Airtel Thanks’ application.
2. Click on ‘Recharge’.
3. Go to ‘DTH Recharge’.
4. Insert the required details and select ‘Airtel’ from the ‘Operator’ menu.
You will be presented with a list of Airtel DTH plans to choose from.
A DTH recharge made with Airtel payments Bank requires a few seconds of processing time.
Once your transaction is done successfully, you will receive an SMS and an email on the registered email ID.
You can make a DTH recharge of any amount you want depending upon the recharge plans available.
To see your previous recharge:
- Visit the Airtel website or the Airtel Thanks App and log in to your account
- Go to ‘Account’ and then select ‘Transaction history’
Yes, you can. But, before you change the plans, you need to make the payment for the DTH that you have used.
- If you are making a payment via the app, then you will have to click on browse plans and select the plan that suits you the most.
- If you are making a payment via the website, you will have plans and their details on the right side of the screen. You can add the plan that fits your needs the most.
Yes, you can. However, you won’t be able to avail to the Airtel Thanks benefits. These benefits are only available for the Airtel prepaid, Airtel postpaid and the broadband users.
You can log in to the Airtel website and click on the “buy new DTH connection” at the bottom of the page. Fill in your details and submit them. The Airtel partners will guide you and help with the further process.