Airtel Postpaid bill payment with Airtel Payments Bank
Airtel Payments Bank is an optimal alternative for your Airtel postpaid bill payments every month. It’s easily understandable UI and quick payments process enable you to complete Airtel bill payment or even for other telecom operators.
Following are some reasons to opt for Airtel Postpaid Bill Payment with Airtel Payments Bank:
• Enjoy unlimited calling and internet
Airtel offers a wide range of postpaid plans that are pocket-friendly and a true advantage for the consumer. An array of full talktime, unlimited internet, and roaming plans along with 3G/4G services serve the demands of its customers.
• Endless entertainment and exciting offers with Airtel Postpaid
We, at Airtel, ensure that our offers are top-notch. We also provide 24*7 entertainment option to our customers via various OTT (Over-The-Top) mediums such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Zee5, and Airtel TV Premium. All this and more when you get an Airtel postpaid connection.
• A wide range of Airtel Postpaid Recharge Plans for users
Just as Airtel designs consumer-friendly plans, we also hand the remote to our users. Under the My Airtel Plans section, users can create a custom Airtel postpaid plan according to their requirements.
• Quick and easy 24*7 bill payment service
Forgot to make your Airtel bill payment? Don’t worry! Our Airtel postpaid bill payment service is here to serve you 24*7 so you can make transaction anytime and from anywhere in the world.
• How to make Airtel Postpaid Bill Payment Online?
A dependable internet connection along with the right steps will ensure that your payments are made on time and with ease. Here’s how to make the Airtel postpaid bill payment online:
- Enter your Airtel postpaid number
- Enter the payment amount. You can check your postpaid bill amount by dialling *121# from your Airtel postpaid number.
- Select Airtel postpaid offers and promo codes that you are eligible for. Avail amazing Cashback and deals.
- Choose your suitable payment method
- And you are done!
How to change from prepaid to postpaid?
There are three ways to change from prepaid to postpaid:
1. Through Airtel Website
Select a plan as per your requirements and select prepaid to postpaid. Confirm your existing number and send a request to upgrade. After successful OTP generation and verification, your number will be upgraded from prepaid to postpaid.
2. By sending a simple SMS
Send an SMS to 1900 mentioning PORT your mobile number. You will receive a UTC code. Visit the nearest Airtel store and fill out a form as well as submit the requested documents, mostly your Aadhar card.
3. Simply visit the Airtel store
Visit your nearest Airtel store with photocopies of your Aadhar card along with the original for verification. Fill out the form and receive a new SIM card which is postpaid. Or you can continue using your old SIM.
How to check Airtel postpaid bill?
You can check your Airtel bill by dialling *121# from your mobile phone.
How to check my data usage?
Just log in to airtel.in and go to Usage section to view your data usage. Also, you can download My Airtel app, go to My Account>> Data Balance to view your data usage.
How to make my Airtel bill payment?
You can make your Airtel postpaid bill payment through following mediums:
- My Airtel app
- Airtel website
- Airtel Payments Bank/Wallet through My Airtel App
- Standing Instructions (SI)/NACH(Auto debit from credit card/bank account)