Our Salary solution comes with a host of benefits for the employer as well as the employees. Some of the key benefits include:
- Airtel Business Banking Portal to do various payments viz. salary, vendor, reimbursement and incentives.
- Simple one-click upload process
- No need to queue up in banks and at ATMs
- Historical archiving of records
- Secured transactions
- Dedicated customer support (Contact us : 8826688266, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Visit Business Banking Portal: www.airtelbank.com/business/login
- Quick and paperless opening of accounts
- Interest rate of 2.5% p.a. on savings account deposits
- Free personal accidental insurance of Rs. 1 lac with every savings account
- Facility to transfer money to any bank in India (free for Airtel-to-Airtel numbers and interbank transfers)
- Convenience of Shopping, recharges, and paying household bills online/offline
- Cash withdrawal facility at over 5 Lac banking points and select ATMs
- Cash Withdrawal free upto INR 50,000 (beyond INR 50000, 0.65% charge of Transaction Amount)
- Cash Deposit Free upto INR 10,000(beyond INR 20000, 0.50% charge of Transaction Amount)
- Two Free Cardless Cash withdrawal via IMT
Suraksha Salary Accounts
- Suraksha Salary Accounts come with an additional benefit of Group Hospi-Cash Insurance in addition to Salary Account Benefits.
- Benefit of INR 400/day (maximum of 10 days) with a minimum 24 hours of hospitalisation.
Policy can be claimed only within 7 days after the discharge from hospital. Customer needs to inform regarding the same to Airtel Customer Support.
- Customer to send the below docs on the designated address for claim processing:
- Original claim form part A and B with duly signed & stamped by insured and hospital.
- Policy copy / Policy schedule.
- NEFT details in the name of policy holder / proposer.
- Discharge card( original not mandatory)
- KYC document – Aadhaar card/voter id card.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance: 18001032292, Mail: email@example.com