Let us admit, nothing hurts more than realizing that you have exhausted your mobile data for the day. All of us have been there. We are quite literally into the age where one can’t function without the internet, at work, at home or on the go. We often think if only there’s a possibility of getting and using a data loan!
From upskilling yourself to simply getting entertained or working remotely, you need reliable internet connectivity for everything.
However, it is not a rare situation for one to finish off the day’s quota while the day is not even close to being over. Sounds familiar? We do not blame you. With a never-ending list of things to do and watch on the internet, no amount of data actually seems enough.
If you are an Airtel prepaid customer, we got good news for you. With Airtel, it is possible to get a 4G, 3G or 2G data loan! If that got you intrigued, read on to find out how to avail an Airtel data loan.
What is data loan?
The term is quite self-explanatory. We consider taking a loan when we are critically low on money but need it for an urgent purpose. We can’t help you on the bank balance part, but we’ve got you covered when it comes to data balance crunch. A data loan, like usual loans, credits you with immediate data at a time when your Airtel data balance has hit the bottom, but you need to surf the internet urgently or get some work done.
Save yourself from the hassle of data recharge when all you want to do is focus on the work in hand. It is to be noted that this data is only valid for the specified duration, and this service comes with a service charge. Keep reading to know how to get an Airtel loan for data.
How to get data loan for Airtel?
The process is as easy as it could be. You can get an Airtel data loan by simply using a specific USSD code. Follow the below steps.
- Go to your phone’s dialer
- Dial *141*567# and wait
- You will receive a response from Airtel with an option of networks
- Choose between 2G, 3G or 4G, as relevant for you
- Alternatively, you can also dial Airtel loan number 52141 and avail the data loan by following the instructions
Points to remember
By now, you know how to take a loan in Airtel for data balance. But well, all good things come with some rules. While this emergency Airtel data loan is an extremely convenient option, you should remember that it comes along with a few pre-conditions.
- To be eligible for this data credit, you must be using your Airtel number for at least 3 months. Or else, you are not eligible for this data loan in Airtel.
- This data is valid for 2 days and will expire after that, even if you have not used it up entirely. This data is not carried forward.
- You will be required to pay a service charge upon availing this data loan.
- You must not have any outstanding payments in your prepaid account
Benefits of data loan:
- It is a great option in situations where you need to access the internet immediately but do not have sufficient mobile data balance. It can be especially useful for people who spend a lot of time commuting and are dependent on mobile data while on-the-go, or people who use mobile data hotspot frequently.
- This data loan is instant and you don’t need to wait for hours, for the data balance to be credited. The data will be credited immediately after you have asked for it.
- The process of availing this data loan is as brief as it could get, with no forms to fill.
- You do not need to pay any amount at the time of availing this loan; the amount is deducted from your prepaid account on its own.
To sum it up, Airtel Thanks recharge app has got your back. When you have exhausted your mobile data balance, use our instant data loan service. Instead of postponing an immediate need of accessing the internet or having to do a data recharge when the time is short, now avail our Airtel data loan by following the above mentioned USSD code or helpline number and get access to mobile data instantly.
Enjoy high-speed mobile data provided by Airtel seamlessly!