Listening to soothing music helps lower your blood pressure, de-stresses your mind, and maintains good heart health whereas, fast music boosts your mood and gives you a refreshing vibe. All in all, music is not just about entertainment, it is also about keeping you energetic and healthy all day long.
Today, each and every individual out there has his/her own set of preferences when it comes to music. Some like pop music, while others like soft, and so on. In order to fulfill every requirement of our subscribers, we at Airtel provide a wide range of music channels on the Airtel DTH plan.
Let’s discuss it!
List of Music channels on Airtel DTH
Airtel DTH music channel list is an endless list that covers almost all the important entertainment genres. The list gives you all the choices you may want. To help you get an idea of our music channels list, we have provided the complete details below. If you already have an Airtel DTH plan, the list will help you find the music channels easily. From the 9XM channel number in Airtel to the MTV channel number in Airtel, everything that you can access with your Airtel remote is mentioned below. Have a look:
|Channel Name||Price with Tax (in INR)
|MH One Dil Se||0||NA|
|PTC Chak de||0||568|
|Raj Musix Kannada||0||991|
|Raj Musix Tamil||1.18||813|
|Raj Musix Telugu||0||NA|
|Star MAA MUSIC||1.18||932|
|Sun Music HD||22.42||810|
|Gemini Music HD||22.42||NA|
How to get your New DTH connection?
Now, if you’re impressed by the music channel option, have a look at the DTH plan. Airtel offers two DTH connection options:
1. Airtel HD box: The Airtel high definition box offers a variety of features like pause and play, record, premium video quality, Dolby digital sound, and multiple channels. This connection costs you only Rs 1000 as a one-time activation fee for the set top box. However, this cost doesn’t include monthly charges for the DTH plan.
2. Airtel Xstream Box: Airtel Xstream box is your all-in-one connection box. It is an android box designed to bring DTH and OTT entertainment. This exclusive box provides Chromecast built-in, Xstream app premium, voice search and mobile remote features. Moreover, you can get this amazing deal at just Rs 1500.
Now, getting a new Airtel DTH connection is just a matter of some hours. Follow the below given simple steps and you’re done:
- Visit Airtel’s official website and click on ‘get a new DTH connection’ under the DTH column.
- Now, select the Airtel DTH plan as per your requirement and preference.
- Choose the best payment option through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or you can also choose cash on delivery as per your convenience.
- Once you complete the payment, you’re done.
Secondly, you can also use the all-in-one, Airtel Thanks app to get a new DTH connection.
How to recharge your Airtel DTH plan to watch music channels?
You can use our official website or the Airtel Thanks app to recharge your DTH plan. We have mentioned an easy step-by-step process for you:
The Official Website
- Visit Airtel’s official website and click on the recharge option under the DTH connection column.
- Now, you need to enter your customer ID or registered mobile number.
- The next tab will show various details of your DTH account, choose your plan and move ahead.
Airtel Thanks App
- Firstly, download the Airtel Thanks app and head to the services section.
- Now, click on DTH service.
- Here, you can repeat your DTH plan or upgrade it to a new one.
- If you wish to update the plan, select plan and now, move ahead to complete the payment.