Internet speed upto 300Mbps
with Free Router & Unlimited Calls
Internet speed upto 300Mbps with Free
Router & Unlimited Calls
T&C ApplyGet Now
1. How to buy a new broadband connection?
Steps to buy Airtel new broadband connection:-
2. How long does it take for new broadband connection to become active?
Within 48 hours new broadband connection becomes active.
3. How much to pay for the router?
It will be provided free of cost irrespective of any plan you may choose. Airtel property
4. How much is activation fee to pay?
Activation fee is Rs.1000. However, with Annual Rental Plans for 6/12 months you get waiver on activation fee & are eligible for assured discount.
For LCO cities:
- Activation Fee is Rs. 2000 for monthly plan. However, with Annual Rental Plans for 6/12 months you get waiver on activation fee & are eligible for assured discount.
- Installation Charges is Rs. 1000 for Retail customers.
5. Do I get any benefit for long term plans? Is there any offer on Airtel broadband plans?
On 3 month plan, there are exclusive benefits like free installation and router cost. On 6 month plan, further 7.5% discount and on 12 month plan 15% discount is applicable.
For LCO cities – On 6 month plan, further 7.5% discount and on 12 month plan 15% discount is applicable.
6. For how long do I get free Amazon Prime / Zee5 subscription benefit?
The complimentary content benefit are as follows:
Amazon Prime - 1 year
Zee5 - Till you’re on Airtel Broadband plan
Airtel TV Premium - Till you’re on Airtel Broadband plan
(In case of LCO cities, all benefits extend till connection is live)
7. Should I choose broadband Internet or stick to dongle?
Broadband Internet will give you a better overall experience than a dongle. Dongles are normally portable Internet connections that you plug directly into your laptop or desktop computer. Meanwhile, broadband Internet connections are provided for multiple devices and are laid out over copper or fiber optic cables. I suggest you take up Airtel broadband for your home, because you will get a really good deal on the plan.
8. Will I get the maximum speed promised in the plan?
The speed of internet shall vary as per your exact location. It will be confirmed before installation process.
9. Will I receive landline/telephone/handset/receiver with the router?
While you shall receive unlimited Local and STD calls, the landline/telephone/handset/receiver instrument will not be provided from our end.
For LCO cities, same rules apply basis approvals from BSNL authorities
10. What happens when data quota of plan gets over, Is this an unlimited data pack?
Post exhaustion of the data quota as allocated to your plan, you will be able to enjoy unlimited data usage at a speed of 1 mbps. (For Pack with Unlimited GB it’s capped at 3333 GB)