Enterprise Network under Constant Threat
The threat environment to enterprise networks is rapidly evolving in size and complexity. Recently, around 431 malware variants were detected along with increasing instances of ransomware attacks and zero day threats. Businesses are increasingly finding themselves with the need to ensure network protection and address remote security issues while optimizing costs and administration overhead.
Comprehensive Endpoint Security Solutions
Airtel's Endpoint Security comprehensively safeguards enterprises from the threat landscape by providing extensive defense coverage. Our solutions can effectively stop advanced threats with next-generation machine-learning solutions like file reputation analysis, and real-time behavioral monitoring. With a single management console and lightweight agents capable of integrating with existing security infrastructure, our Endpoint Protection suite provides protection across the network without compromising performance. Our Endpoint Protection cloud services are easy to use and scalable. Companies don't need to upgrade to a new management software or purchase additional hardware while adding new endpoints even in new locations.
The complete endpoint defense suite:
- Prevents attacks through ransomware, fileless malware, and other unknown threats with AI-powered security solutions
- Auto-updates policies, combines signature-less and other critical endpoint technologies to detect threats more accurately
- Exposes and resolves threats with robust cloud-based analytics, threat intelligence and continuous managed services
- Comes with auto-sandboxing, SIEM integration and orchestration features within the security architecture to streamline and automate SOC functions
- Actively defends against mobile threats by blocking and terminating malicious applications, compromised devices, and servers, and detecting zero-day threats
- Hardens server security to keep invaders out and prevent credential theft
- Reduces endpoint surface attacks by allowing only known applications to run
- Ensures authorized use of applications to prevent tampering of application vulnerabilities
Why Airtel ?
Largest integrated SOC-NOC in APAC region
End-to-end services ranging from network security to last-stage device management
Uninterrupted service with professionals working 24*7*365
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification awarded by the EC Council
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) awarded by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) awarded by (ISC)2, a leading IT and cybersecurity organization