List of Channels and Bouquets Available on the Platform
- List of Pay Channels with their MRP and DRP Click Here
- List of Ala-carte FTA channels Click Here
- List of bouquets of pay channels formed by the distributor with composition and their distributor retail price Click Here
- List of bouquets of pay channels formed by broadcaster with composition and their respective MRP and distributor retail price Click Here
- Number of channels for which signals of television channels have been requested by the distributor from broadcasters and the interconnection agreements signed –
No such request is pending with any Broadcaster.
- List of channels, in chronological order, for which requests have been received from broadcasters for distribution of their channels, the interconnection agreements have been signed and are pending for distribution due to non-availability of the spare channel capacity –
There are no such requests with us for which interconnection agreements have been signed and are pending for distribution due to non-availability of the spare channel capacity.
- Reconnection fee is charged to subscribers keeping their Set-Top-Box in idle mode without using any service (post expiry of validity of subscription pack or recharge amount). Reconnection fee of upto Rs.20/- will be applicable to the consumers
- Minimum resumption amount: Minimum balance of Rs 150 and above is required to reactivate the services
- Temporary Suspension or Safe Custody: In case consumers want to temporarily suspend their subscription for a brief period, they can opt for ‘Safe Custody’ by calling the call center, as per the following options – Rs.30/- for 30 days, Rs.100/- for 90 days or Rs.200/- for 180 days. The safe custody option can be availed by the consumers once in every 4 months.
Details of network capacity fee
Primary Connection NCF =
Rs. 130 (w/o tax) + Rs. 23.4 (GST) = Rs.153.4 (Total Price with tax) for subscription upto 200 SD channels and
Rs.160 (w/o tax) + Rs.28.80 (GST) = Rs.188.80 (Total price with tax) for subscription to channels greater than 200 SD channels
Secondary Connection NCF =
Rs. 52 (w/o tax) + Rs. 9.36 (GST) = Rs.61.36 (Total Price with tax) for subscription upto 200 SD channels and
Rs.64 (w/o tax) + Rs.11.52 (GST) = Rs.75.52 (Total price with tax) for subscription to channels greater than 200 SD channels
The mandatory DD channels notified by Central Government are over and above the number of channels subscribed by the customer and such channels are not counted while calculating the applicable Network Capacity Fees (NCF).
The DD mandatory channels offered with all packs/bouquets.
Process of Alacarte channel addition via SMS
- Visit TV Channel Number 999 for Information on how to connect with us, ADD/ Remove a channel, list of channels/ bouquets, Box offerings and all applicable charges
- Process for channel addition and removal from your mobile:
Complaint Redressal Process and Toll Free Customer Care Number and other contact details
- Through customer care centre Click Here
- Through Nodal Officer Click Here
- Through Web based management System Click Here
Availability of customer care programming service with its LCN
For knowing details please tune into channel 121