At the time you (a) register to the Application for using the services, products and materials made available to you using the Application (“Service”), (b) make any payments related to your use of the Service, (c) download any content made available through the Service , (d) update the Application, (e) share information through the Application, (f) contact us through our help and support channels, we may ask you for your personal data (such as your name, telephone number, address, date of birth, mode of payment with relevant details and any other information or data that can be used to identify or contact you (“Personal Data”). We also may automatically receive and track certain technical data on your Set Top Box such as model ID, time zone, version of Operating System on device, and channel switch data. We may collect such non-identifiable and anonymized information for gathering data on what parts of the Service/Application are of most interest to Users.
Use of Personal Data
- to identify you from time to time, as required, and to validate your use of the Services,
- to provide you with the Services and the display of customized content, and targeted advertising both on our apps,
- to communicate with the Application and Services and for to communicate with the Application and Services and for resolving customer service issues,
- to determine when you link from our Application to one of our partner apps, so that we can monitor the level of traffic that we generate for our partner apps,
- to ensure the technical functioning of all our products and services,
- to protect the Application's copyright,
- to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- to comply with laws, requests from a government bodies or courts, or to respond to litigation,
- to enable us to use a third party to perform surveys measuring your experiences and use of our services,
- to conduct internal auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products and services.
We may also encrypt and/or aggregate your data with other users' data in order to create statistics about the general use of the Application and related websites, which helps us to develop new products and services. You understand that we may also share this aggregated data with our business partners and third party advertisers.
We have implemented adequate and industry accepted processes designed to protect Personal Data and maintain security. It is the User's responsibility to protect the security of their login information. Our servers are located in secure server environments. Firewalls and other advanced security technologies are employed to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data.
The Application/Service may allow you to choose the manner of and the extent to which you wish to disclose the Personal Data. You may also be allowed to disable some of the features that require sharing of Personal Data.
We will retain data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. The Application also provides you with an option to clear a part of the data that has already been collected. Please note that some or all of data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org