Airtel Rewards Terms & Conditions
1) The Airtel Rewards is a surprise rewards program and the distribution of rewards and any criteria for which users earns a reward will be at the sole discretion of Bharti Airtel Limited.
2) Eligibility to Participate- The Contest is valid for all Airtel Thanks App users, who fulfil the following criteria at the time of participation and during the Contest Period:
- User must be an individual
- User must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must not have any criminal record (i.e. neither convicted nor prosecuted for commission of any criminal offence) or be of an unsound mind.
- He/she must have a firm contractual capacity and is not under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court orders etc. and / or is otherwise prohibited from entering any contractual relationship.
3) The activities that gives user a chance to win a reward includes but is not limited to updating profile, recharging, and paying bills. Airtel can modify these activities by adding new actions and removing existing actions as per its discretion.
4) Airtel has tied up with various partners who have agreed to provide coupons as rewards to be distributed amongst Airtel Thanks App users via this program. These coupons can be called ‘Partner coupons’ interchangeably.
5) There is no guarantee that a user will win a partner coupon or any other form of incentive with every scratch card unlock.
6) Earning scratch card is not 100% guaranteed and Airtel will have the right to stop distribution of scratch cards as per the changing business scenarios.
7) Any reward cannot be exchanged in lieu of a cash prize or any other rewards.
8) All scratch cards which are not unlocked, 30 days from the date of issuance, will expire and cannot be unlocked.
9) Various information related to the partner coupons including and not limited to validity, usage is subjected to terms and conditions on the partner site. Partner is solely responsible for the redemption of coupon unlocked through this program.
10) These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian laws and shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.
11) Airtel shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations contained herein, caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, terrorist attack, inevitable accidents, acts of god or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
12) Neither Airtel nor Partner will be responsible for any loss, damage, claimed/demanded by the subscribers due to any of the following reasons:
- User is unable to understand the terms and conditions of the Rewards program;
- User is unable to understand the process of participation or is unable to participate in the Rewards program;
- User is declared as a winner but is aged less than 18 years of age or is incompetent to enter into a contract;
- Any other reason, event, error or incidence not within the control of Airtel
- If the customer is not able to access the Partner website/App or is otherwise unable to use the Partner Coupon
13)The Rewards Program cannot be clubbed with any other contest or offer.
14) The participation in this Rewards program implies unconditional acceptance of all the terms and conditions by the Subscribers.
15) The decision of Airtel as to the interpretation of any of these terms and conditions shall be final and binding on the winners.
16) Airtel makes no warranties or representations whatsoever in respect of the Rewards program, benefits and the rewards including as to its fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, quality, availability, disruption or error free operation.