Netflix Offer – Terms & Conditions
For customers who have availed the offer before 15th Jan 2020, and by redeeming the Airtel's Netflix 3 Month Gift offer, customer would agree to the following terms & conditions -
1. The Netflix Offer for Thanks Platinum customer ends on 15th Jan 2020 & customer will not be able to Avail / claim after 15th Jan 2020
2. Offers under Airtel Thanks are being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to only Airtel Mobility subscribers in India.
3. Netflix Eligibility: The offer for the is extended to select Airtel postpaid customers based on their bill plan eligibility and is only available for Rs499 or above Infinity postpaid plans. To view this offer, upgrade to Infinity plans (499 or above) and you will be able to see this offer in the Thanks page or Airtel Xstream App
4. Offer Details. : Select Airtel Thanks customers can now enjoy a 3 Month gift (worth Rs1500) of Netflix! This offer is available for both existing and new Netflix customers. New Netflix users will get Basic plan & after the gift is used it will be charged monthly in your Airtel bill. Existing Netflix users will get a credit of Rs1500 in the Netflix account, current plan will continue.
5. Offer Activation: Go to My Airtel App and click on the Netflix card within the Thanks page. You can also claim this offer from Airtel Xstream App by clicking on the Netflix card.
6. After the first 3 months are over For first time Netflix users, monthly charge of Netflix will be billed with postpaid connection. For existing Netflix users, after gift is over your current Netflix plan and payment will continue.
7. When a Customer ceases to hold an active account with Airtel – Postpaid on eligible plan, they will no longer be able to access the free gift offer
8. The benefits under this Offer are non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
9. Airtel has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the subscriber availing, not receiving or subscriber’s use of the offer.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each subscriber. By subscribing to the Offer, subscriber accepts the same as binding upon him/her
11. Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Gift Voucher Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Offer with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer in the interim, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone
In addition to the limitations mentioned in this document, in no event will Airtel or our directors, managers, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to this offer. Total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed the last fee paid by the customer.