Airtel Samsung Smartphone Discount Offer – T&Cs
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are applicable to Customers who have accepted to avail the discount coupon for selected Samsung devices (“Offer”) on Airtel thanks App
Bharti Airtel Limited and Bharti Hexacom Limited, companies incorporated under the laws of India and having principal place of business at Airtel Center, Plot -16, Udyog Vihar Phase IV, Sector 18 Gurugram, Haryana, India (together “Airtel”), are engaged is providing telecommunication services under license granted by department of telecommunication, Government of India.
These Terms shall constitute a binding contract between us and you when you accept the Terms and shall be deemed to constitute sufficient proof that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
“We”, “our” and “us” refer to Airtel. “You”, “Your” refer to the Customer.
Airtel may from time to time, announce various Offer for its selected users through separate communications and upon receiving such communication, users can avail the Offer benefits in prescribed manner.
The Offer shall be subject to the Terms mentioned herewith;
1. The Offer is applicable to certain Airtel’ customer (“User”) receiving the specific communication including the discount coupon.
2. Airtel reserves the right to determine eligible Users for the Offer at its sole discretion.
3. This is a onetime Offer and the discount coupon can be used only once by the User.
4. The Offer and associated discount coupon will remain valid till 15th June’ 2022.
5. The discounts are applicable on the selected Samsung devices only.
6. The Offer is valid till availability of stock only.
7. Airtel shall not be responsible for any issue related to the devices and User shall contact Samsung service centers for any resolution.
8. Airtel may change the terms of, or add new terms to, these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without cause, and without giving notice.
9. Airtel may discontinue the Offer at time, at its sole discretion without any liability.
10. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the User submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.
11. For any queries on the order, please reach out to Samsung using the following Customer Support options:
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Contact Numbers: