India, the centre stage for most global commercial activities, is witnessing a lot of MNCs coming in and trying to tap the diverse markets that our country has to offer. Business expansion is a necessity and catering to different regions can be a task in itself. High-speed internet and world-class network services makes communications easier and less of a hassle.
Airtel’s National Long Distance Service offers seamless data and voice transmission across India with the help of robust network, touching even the remotest regions of the country. With over 22 years of experience and the appreciation we have garnered ever since, has motivated us to improve ourselves in terms of service and customer support.
- PAN India Fiber presence of 215K+ Kms with
60K+ TDM/Packet Equipment
- 45000+ Kms, Self-Survivable, OTN Mesh Expressway
Inter-city NW covering top 11 cites.
- 45,000+ Kms ASON Nw Covers 100+ cities
- Multiple Last Mile Access options- Fiber, Copper, RF and 4G
- In depth connectivity with 8000+ sites covering
- Diversity at Path-level and POP-level
- Pan-India connectivity to thousands of sites
- Bandwidth in 100 Gig multiples
- Proactive and customized customer service
- Very high resiliency, Low latency, Lower cost per bit, 100G+ ready
- Partner of choice for Global carriers and Large OTTs with Large India Bandwidth requirements
- Carrier Ethernet (CEN) Network deployed in Top 12 cities