Referral Program Terms & Conditions
1. Coupons can be used against any Airtel service – prepaid/Postpaid/Airtel Black/ Xstream Fiber/Xstream DTH which is linked to the phone number on which the coupon has been issued irrespective of the time of linking the account
2. There's no capping on the number of referrals a registered customer with Airtel can make (Note: customer must be an active Airtel customer to be considered as a valid referrer)
3. Referrers and referees can be from different states within India. Referee should be a person who does not have any existing relationship with Airtel for the product for which he is being referred to
4. Parent to child referral won't be allowed in family packs
5. The referred customer agrees to pay the porting charges, if any as applicable
6. The referrer agrees to bear all the costs to initiate the referral
7. User can utilize these coupons for Recharges or Bill payments on Airtel ThanksApp and Airtel.in
8. Post a coupon is utilized, the coupon is shown in an “used” state in the coupon section
9. While using coupons, left over balance won't be credited separately to any account or can be utilized for another transaction. Only 1 coupon can be applied at once to recharge or to pay the bill. In case the recharge/bill amount is on a higher side, no secondary coupon can be applied and the balance is to be paid using any other mode of payment. The coupon cannot be adjusted against any recharge/payment which is less than the value of the coupon.
10. Airtel will reserve the right to accept or reject any MNP request from the referred customer based on the availability of documents or referred customer complying to the extant regulations in place. In such a scenario, the referred customer won't be counted as a successful referral
11. The referrer must be an active Airtel customer at the time of claiming the coupon. In case of Airtel Black, the coupon for both referrer and referred customer would be blocked immediately if the referred customer unbundles
12. The same parent or child phone number cannot be referred more than once in lifetime
13. The coupon is valid for a period of 13 months from date of issue
14. Only 5 coupons can be redeemed in a month.
15. Once a referrer refers to a contact, the referee will immediately get a notification that he has been referred to along with the benefits which are annexed to these T&Cs. The referee will have to generate a lead for Airtel to contact this prospect.
16. Airtel reserves the rights to make any change to the referral scheme construct at any given point of time
17. The customer must be an active Airtel customer for them to be considered a valid referrer