Terms & Conditions
- Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) offers its mobility subscribers in India a chance to win rewards by doing a prepaid recharge or playing games on the platform as specified herein below (“Airtel Weekend”).
- Participation in Airtel Weekend is open for all Prepaid Airtel mobility subscribers. Under the Airtel Weekend, Airtel mobility subscribers are encouraged to participate for a chance to win rewards by doing a prepaid recharge or playing games on the platform (“Contest”).
- This Contest is open to all Airtel Thanks App registered users residing in India.
- To avail a chance to win the Contest, a prepaid subscriber needs to either
- Recharge & Win: Recharge with unlimited recharge pack of a minimum value of Rs.248) on Saturday or Sunday, through Airtel thanks application, available for download on the Android Play Store and the Apple Store. The Airtel Thanks Primary registered number from which the recharge is being done would be eligible for rewards
- Weekend Games : Score the minimum number of points mentioned for either of the 2 games on the Airtel Weekend Page
- The Contest shall open on every Saturday 00:00 hours (IST) and shall close on Sunday 23:59 hours (IST). (‘Contest Period’).
- Winners will be chosen basis a computerized random selection. One user can be judged winner only once every week for recharge and win and once for the weekend games. There would 200 winners each for Saturday & Sunday in Recharge and Win. For each of the Weekend Games there would be 10000 winners over the period of 2 days. However, the total number of winners can change and the same would be updated on the homepage of Airtel Weekends.
Winners will be announced at the end of the contest. Airtel shall not be held liable/ obligated to answer for queries for a Participant’s entry orpertaining to winning or losing the Contest, or to the process of selecting the winners.
- Winners shall be informed of their win by Airtel through SMS on the number qualifying for the reward. List of winners will also be available on Airtel Weekend page.
- Winners would be eligible to win the following rewards:
- a) Recharge and Win – Amazon vouchers worth Rs.1000 which can be used to purchase any merchandise on Amazon worth Rs.1000.There would be no minimum spend criteria to be eligible to use the coupon.
- b) Airtel Weekends Games – One Data coupon of 1 GB for 10 days would be credited to the customers. These coupons would have to be claimed within 15 days of credit. The coupons would be applicable only on the prepaid number with which the user has logged into the app
- The decision of Airtel to select the winners of the Contest is up to the sole discretion of Airtel and shall be final and binding on the Participants.
- Both in case of Prediction and Trivia Quiz only limited number of winners will be selected randomly for distribution of rewards.
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each Participant and by posting the card as an entry in the Contest and tagging it as per requirements of the present terms and conditions, you accept the same as binding upon you.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Contest or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Contest with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Contest in the interim, all aspects of the Contest shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any Eligible Customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Contest.
- Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s wireless telecommunication network is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone