Terms & Conditions
- Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) offers its subscribers in India a chance to win rewards by playing games on the platform as specified herein below (“Airtel Weekends”).
- Participation in ‘Airtel Weekends’ is open for all Airtel subscribers belonging to the Silver, Gold or Platinum tiers of the Airtel Thanks Program. Under ‘Airtel Weekends’, Airtel mobility subscribers are encouraged to participate for a chance to win rewards by participating in a quiz or spin-the-wheel game on the platform (“Contest”), or referring their friends to Airtel Weekends.
- This Contest is open only to Airtel Thanks Silver, Gold & Platinum tier users on the Airtel Thanks app residing in India.
- To avail a chance to win the Contest, subscriber needs to either
- Play the quiz contest hosted on the Airtel Weekend section of the Airtel Thanks app and answer all questions correctly. The Airtel Thanks Primary registered number from which the participation happened would be eligible for rewards. One user will be allowed to participate only once during a calendar day
- Spin-the-Wheel Game: Once a user exhausted his/her chance to play the quiz he/she will be given a chance to participate in a wheel of fortune game through which an randomly selected reward will be given. One user can play this game only once during a calendar day
- The Contest shall open on every Saturday 00:00 hours (IST) and shall close on Sunday 23:59 hours (IST). (‘Contest Period’).
- Winners will be chosen basis a computerized random selection. One person can win maximum two prizes in a single weekends. Total number of winners and availability of individual prizes will be dependent of overall participation and availability of prizes. Airtel shall not be held liable/ obligated to answer for queries for a Participant’s entry or pertaining to winning or losing the Contest, or to the process of selecting the winners.
- Winners will be notified through SMS after they perform the activity. Additionally their winnings will be available in the ‘My Rewards’ section of the Airtel Weekends section of Airtel Thanks app.
- Winners would be eligible to win the following rewards:
- Amazon Gift Card of different values (Rs.100, Rs.200, Rs.500 & Rs.1000) based on availability
- Discount Coupon from Airtel’s Partners based on availability
- The decision of Airtel to select the winners of the Contest is up to the sole discretion of Airtel and shall be final and binding on the Participants.
- In the rare case of non-availability of rewards detailed in scheme description, reward with a similar value from comparable brand may be offered.
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each Participant and by posting the card as an entry in the Contest and tagging it as per requirements of the present terms and conditions, you accept the same as binding upon you.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Contest or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Contest with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Contest in the interim, all aspects of the Contest shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any Eligible Customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Contest.
- Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s wireless telecommunication network is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone