Cricket Bonanza Terms & Conditions
1. Under the Airtel Cricket Bonanza contest, all subscribers of Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) in India are encouraged to participate for a chance to win exciting prizes (“Contest”).
2. This Contest is open to all subscribers of Airtel residing in India.
3. The Contest shall open on 9th April 2021 00:00 hours (IST) and shall close on 31st May 2021 23:59 hours (IST). (‘Contest Period’).
4. To avail a chance to win the Contest, an Airtel subscriber needs to participate in the Contest within the Contest Period, through the Airtel Thanks application, available for download on the Android Play Store and the Apple Store. The above is necessary to participate in the Contest for a subscriber to qualify as a Participant.
5. Airtel Cricket Bonanza include Predict & Win with daily match predictions and prizes, and a host of other cricket games and quizzes allowing the participant to earn more points and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. For detailed rules on each game, check out our FAQ page.
6. Games and activities may be added or modified at the sole discretion of Airtel within the contest period. The same holds for points attributed to each game / activity.
7. All daily winners would be intimated of their prize within 3 business days. For physical rewards, participants will need to confirm the address to dispatch the rewards.
8. At the end of the Contest Period, the lucky draw winners and leaderboard top 5 (basis points) will be contacted via call/e-mail with instructions on how to collect their bumper prize(s). The prize(s) must be collected within the deadline given in the e-mail.
9. Income Tax liability for the Gift Tax would be with the recipient.
10. By entering into the Contest and accepting these Terms & Conditions, the participants acknowledge and consent to disclosing of their contact details to the gift logistics partner in order to be eligible for a prize under this Contest.
11. In case, a match gets cancelled, the predictions for that match would stand null and void. No winners would be announced for that match.
12. In case of any ambiguity on rewards and winners, decision will be finalized at the discretion of Airtel. This decision is at the sole discretion of Airtel and shall be final and binding on the participants of the Contest.
13. The winners confirm and consent to submit their latest photographs which may be used by Airtel for promotional activities pertaining to this Contest.
14. Products and Rewards depicted in photographs may be different from actual rewards received.
15. In the rare case of non-availability of rewards detailed in scheme description, reward with a similar value from comparable brand may be offered.
16. The prizes given shall be the their MRP/ ex-showroom costs only, and Airtel or the logistics partner shall not be responsible for any costs/ charges/ fees applicable or imposed upon the winner in order to use the prizes.
17. These terms and conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each individual participant / winners of the Contest, and these terms shall be binding on the participants and the winners.
18. In the event of a cancellation of live matches, Airtel has the authority to take a decision on how the contest needs to be run after that.
19. Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Contest or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Contest with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Contest in the interim, all aspects of the Contest shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any participant or winner for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Contest.
20. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.