The concept of bill payment has evolved extensively today as our lifestyle has completely changed, since the emergence of the internet. Gone are the days when you had to wait in queues just to get your payment done. Times have changed with technology and so have our payment methods. Today, you can pay your electricity bills, gas bills, and other utility bills just at the click of a button. Your smartphone or tablet is your best friend today. You just need to download the Airtel Thanks app and you are all good to pay your UPPCL electric bill. The app also lets you perform several tasks including managing other utility bills, buying new Airtel services (prepaid as well as postpaid), keeping track of transactions, and more.
Let’s take a quick look at how to do UPPCL electricity bill payments with the help of the Airtel Thanks app and on the official website of UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited).
How to Pay UPPCL Electricity bill on the Official Website
To pay your UPPCL online electricity bill, you need to visit the official website of the company.
- Visit upenergy.in and scroll down to reach the “Consumer Corner” section.
- Click on Bill Payment (URBAN) or Bill Payment (RURAL) or Bill Payment (Kesco) according to your locality and you will be redirected to the bill payment page.
- Fill in your 10-digit/12-digit Account Number or Mobile Number and put the captcha.
- Submit the details.
- Select the payment method (credit/debit card, net banking, or UPI payment) and pay your UPPCL electricity bill due amount.
If you think the above-given method is going to consume your time and you wish to have a super-fast option for your pill payment, then you can download the Airtel Thanks App.
How to pay UPPCL Electricity bill using Airtel Thanks app?
Airtel Thanks app is all here to provide you with the best payment experience. Now it’s time to leave all your worries behind as you need not struggle hard to pay your UPPCL electricity bills. Here are the steps to follow for electricity bill payment UPPCL.
- Download the app
- Open the app, register your number, and create an Airtel Thanks account
- On the homepage, click on “pay bills” and then under the “pay a new bill” section, click on “more”
- You will be redirected to the Recharge and Pay Bills page where you can choose to pay your recharge, utility bills, finance and taxes, and others
- Under “Utilities”, click on “electricity” and then you need to save your details to view electricity bill UPPCL
- Select the state, power operator, and consumer number in electricity bill UPPCL and then click on ‘proceed’
- You will get all the details regarding your UPPCL electricity bill, pending amount, etc. You will also have multiple payment options to pay your bill on the page
How to download UPPCL electricity bill?
Click on your profile picture or icon given at the top left corner of the page and then select ‘transactions’. All your payments and transaction details related to UPPCL electricity bills and other services will be provided here. Download UPPCL electricity bill online in PDF format on your phone or tablet.
What is the Airtel Thanks App?
Airtel Thanks App is the one-stop destination to manage all your Airtel connections, be it prepaid, postpaid, DTH, broadband, or Airtel Black. In a nutshell, it brings the entire Airtel world in your hands. However, with help of the app, you can also make payments for water bill, electricity bill payments, cable TV connections, municipal services, and piped gas bills.
The Airtel Thanks app allows you to enjoy safe and secure transactions. Download the app now and avail yourself of great seasonal offers and discounts. It also provides its customers with huge cashbacks on online payments.
Isn’t this the perfect app for you? It’s time to change the way you pay – the Airtel Thanks app also helps you in doing FASTag recharge and paying loan EMIs.
Other Features of Airtel Thanks App
- Refer your friends and earn 100 INR on Airtel prepaid services
- Get bill reminders and never pay past due payment charges
- Download electricity bill UPPCL recent and past transactions
- Scan any QR, pay phone number, bank account, and UPI ID, and do the self-transfer of funds
- Set autopayment services and never miss out on bills
- Get Airtel Money Wallet service and pay securely
- Get notified about new deals, cashback offers, and discounts regularly
- Check your prepaid and postpaid data balance, talk-time, SMS balance, and more
- Save your details for future bookings and pay your bills with a single tap
- Track missed calls, enjoy 2GB cloud space, activate OTT services, and more.