Airtel Wallet is a digital wallet for quick and easy online payment with the Airtel Payments Bank. You can recharge your number, pay your utility bills, shop, and do so much more with the wallet. All you need to do is add money to Airtel wallet for online payments. You can use the Airtel Thanks app ‘Pay’ section to manage your Airtel Wallet account.
Today, we will talk about how to add money in Airtel Wallet and how you can use the wallet to pay for several utilities, do your recharge, and more from the Airtel Thanks app.
Let’s get into it then!
How to add money to Airtel Wallet
You can add up to Rs. 9000 in the Airtel Wallet with a minimum KYC wallet. If you have completed your whole KYC, the limit increases to Rs. 1,00,000. Regardless, the steps remain the same to add money to your wallet.
How to add money to Airtel Wallet in the Airtel Thanks app
Follow the below steps to add money using the Airtel Thanks app:
- Open your Airtel Thanks app and head over to the Pay section.
- Only if your Airtel Wallet is activated, will you be able to see an Add money icon on the pay page. Tap on it.
- You will get a prompt to put in your 4-digit mPin. If you have forgotten the same, click on forgot mPin and follow the given process.
- Now enter the amount you wish to add to your Airtel wallet and proceed.
- You can add money to Airtel Wallet using BHIM UPI and other UPI apps, credit/debit card, and net banking. Please select the preferred mode and initiate the transfer.
- Upon successful PIN verification, the money will be added to your Airtel Wallet. You can check the balance on home page of the Airtel Thanks app.
How to add money in Airtel Wallet using Airtel website
You can also add money in your Airtel wallet directly from the Airtel Payments Bank website.
- Visit https://www.airtel.in/bank/ and click on Add money.
- Enter the amount you wish to add and proceed.
- You will be asked to login to your account. Enter your registered number and your mPIN and click on Login securely.
- Either enter your credit/debit card details or your net banking details in the given form. Enter the OTP for confirmation.
- And voila, the money will be added to your wallet account.
These were a few ways to add money from Airtel Thanks app and Airtel Payments Bank website. However, what if you want to add money to your wallet from Google Pay or Paytm? Don’t worry, the next section of the article will answer your queries.
How to add money in the wallet from Google Pay
Let’s say you want to use your Google Pay UPI to add money to your Airtel Wallet. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app and navigate to the Add money icon in the Pay section of the app.
- Select UPI option after entering the mPin and the amount you wish to transfer.
- Once you select the UPI option to add money, the Airtel Thanks app will automatically detect the UPI apps that you have installed in your phone.
- If you wish to add money from Google Pay, you should have it installed already. Click on Google Pay and proceed.
- The next page will open in the Google Pay app. Enter the amount you wish to add and click on pay.
- You will have to enter your Google Pay PIN. Please enter the correct PIN to proceed further.
- The payment will start processing. It will take only a few seconds for a successful transaction.
- Finally, head back to the Airtel Thanks app to check your balance.
How to add money in the wallet from Paytm
The steps to add money in Airtel Wallet from Paytm are somewhat similar to Google Pay.
- Select UPI as the mode of payment for adding money to wallet.
- Tap on Paytm option and proceed.
- Enter the amount you wish to add in the Paytm app. You will be automatically redirected to the Paytm app.
- Put in your Paytm PIN and confirm the transaction.
- The money will be added to your wallet.
Hope we have answered your queries related to Airtel Money Wallet.
If you still haven’t activated your wallet yet, you can do so by following the below steps.
How to activate Airtel Wallet
The process to activate it is easy.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app.
- Next, locate Get Airtel Wallet option on the home page. It is placed at the top left corner of the app.
- Click on Get Wallet and enter the relevant details and confirm.
- You can add money to the wallet using the above methods.
Therefore, your wallet is now activated to shop, make online payments, and do so much more.