OTT is the future of entertainment. There has been a drastic shift of viewers from DTH, or normal network shows to online video streaming platforms. According to a report, there are over 350 million active OTT subscribers in India. The number is expected to grow rapidly by the end of 2023. One can give credit to digitization, pandemic, and cheap mobile data rates in India for this development.
Amazon Prime Video is amongst such leading OTT platforms in India. It currently stands at the second position based on the number of active users. Prime Video offers everything from web series, movies, to Prime Originals, and regional content. There’s something for everyone on Amazon Prime Video.
Normally, one needs to pay around Rs 1,499 for yearly membership. But don’t worry! With Airtel Amazon Prime offer, you can get Amazon Prime Membership at no extra cost!
Wondering how? Let us explain!
Amazon Prime membership offer with Airtel Broadband
You can get 1 year of Amazon Prime Membership with our various Airtel Broadband plans. All you need to do is get a new Airtel broadband connection or upgrade your existing Airtel broadband to get Amazon Prime at no additional charge.
Here’s a list of Airtel broadband plans with Amazon Prime subscription:
|Plans||Price in INR (monthly)||Offerings|
|Entertainment||999||200 Mbps with 1 year Prime and Disney+Hotstar|
|Entertainment + TV||1099||Same as entertainment|
|Professional||1498||300 Mbps speed and 1 year of Netflix Basic, Amazon Prime, and Hotstar|
|Infinity||3999||Up to 1 Gbps and 1 year of Netflix Premium, Amazon Prime, and Disney+Hotstar|
Do an Airtel broadband recharge with any of these plans to get 1 year of Amazon Prime Video subscription.
How to do an Airtel Broadband recharge?
You can recharge your broadband by using the Airtel Thanks app and Airtel website.
Using Airtel Thanks app
- Open your Airtel Thanks app.
- From the home page, tap on recharge from the shortcuts tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Here, tap on broadband.
- Now you need to enter your mobile number or your Airtel Xstream ID.
- Tap on Proceed.
- Now you can make payment for your broadband recharge using multiple modes of payment like UPI, net banking, credit/debit card, etc.
Using Airtel website
- Go to Airtel’s official website.
- Locate Airtel Broadband page.
- Click on Pay bill from the drop down.
- Enter you registered number or broadband ID and hit on Go.
- You can also pay for an inactive account from here.
- Pay online to do an online recharge for your broadband.
Once you have completed your recharge for broadband, you can activate your Amazon Prime Membership.
Let’s see detailed steps for the same.
How to activate Amazon Prime Video subscription?
After completing the Airtel broadband recharge, you can proceed to activate your membership from the Airtel Thanks app.
- Open Airtel Thanks app.
- Head to the Thanks benefits You can reach here by clicking on the top left corner of the app.
- This is the rewards section. You will see a voucher of Amazon Prime Video here.
- Tap on Claim now to claim your subscription for Amazon Prime Video.
- Now download the Amazon Prime application or open it online and login with your mobile number. Make sure the number is same as your broadband number.
- Once you login, you will see that the subscription is activated for your number.
That’s how you avail Amazon Prime Airtel offer. After availing the offer, you can watch various shows on Amazon Prime Video.
Shows you can binge-watch on Amazon Prime Video with Airtel Amazon Prime offer
Here are a few shows you can binge watch on Amazon Prime Video:
- Family Man
- Paatal Lok
- The Boys
- Four More Shots
- Sherlock Holmes
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- The Office
- The Rings of Power
- Mumbai Diaries
- Young Sheldon