The Airtel Thanks app, as you know, is a super app. It is not just limited to Airtel recharge or bill payment features. But also includes a myriad of services which users need in their daily lives. You can use the Airtel Thanks app to pay your utility bills – electricity, water, or gas and you can use the app to recharge your prepaid number, pay your DTH or postpaid bill, or simply shop for various products and services at highly discounted rates!
The new update has been added to this list of features. Now, you can keep a track of your missed calls on the Thanks app itself. Another newly added feature is the Airtel Thanks Discover page. Available as a separate tab in the app, the Discover section can be used to read news stories and trending topics. Other than these features, one of the most used features in the Airtel Thanks app is Airtel UPI.
The Airtel UPI is similar to other UPI payment apps but has an added safety feature called Safe Pay. Moreover, Airtel UPI transactions can now get you various latest UPI cashback offers. The new UPI cashback offer can get you Rs. 20 cashback on your first 3 transactions.
We will talk more about this offer in detail further in the article.
Airtel UPI cashback offers
Every new Airtel UPI user can now enjoy cashback on UPI money transfers and any other transaction made using the app.
You can follow the below steps to get Rs. 20 cash back
- Let’s say, you are a new Airtel UPI user. Head over to the Pay section in the app to use Airtel UPI.
- Make sure you have linked your bank account with Airtel UPI.
- Now to earn Rs. 20 flat cashback, money transfers, bill payments, and recharge transactions can earn you the cashback.
- Currently, the offer is valid for your first prepaid recharge, electricity bill payment, and cylinder booking. Any one of the transactions can get you Rs. 20 cash back.
- For a simple prepaid recharge, head over to the pay section and navigate to prepaid under recharge & pay bills.
- Select a recharge pack for your Airtel number and head to the payment page.
- Here, you need to click on the ‘select offers, save more’ option to check out the offers available for you. As a new user, you will see the Airtel UPI Rs. 20 cashback offer there. Tap on Apply to use the offer.
- Once you have applied the coupon, it will reflect on the payment page. Proceed to complete the payment using Airtel UPI. The offer won’t work for any other payment mode.
- The cashback will be credited to your account.
You will be eligible for the cashback if you pay your electricity bill or order a new cylinder for your home.
Terms and Conditions for availing the Rs. 20 flat cashback offer on the first 3 Airtel UPI transactions
Here are a few terms and conditions for getting the Rs. 20 cash back on your first 3 Airtel UPI transactions:
- You should be a new Airtel UPI user to avail of this offer.
- Cashback can only be earned with Airtel UPI as the payment mode for all three transactions.
- The transaction should be either for a prepaid recharge, electricity bill payment or booking a new cylinder.
- The electricity bill amount should be more than Rs. 700 to earn Rs. 20 cashback
- To get Airtel UPI cashback, you need to activate your Airtel UPI from the pay section of the app and link it to an active bank account.
By following the above steps and keeping the terms & conditions in mind, you can also earn over Rs. 60 cash back on your first 3 transactions with Airtel UPI.
How to activate Airtel UPI?
The Airtel UPI feature is present in the Airtel Thanks app. Follow the below steps to activate Airtel UPI and earn cashbacks:
- Open your Airtel Thanks app.
- Head over to the Pay section in the app.
- Tap on Activate Airtel UPI or a similar option.
- Link your new UPI account with your bank account.
- Find your bank account and complete the verification process.
- Set a UPI pin or Mpin for your Airtel UPI.
- And that’s it! Your Airtel UPI is ready to use.
For more features, download the Airtel Thanks app.