India is a country full of vibrant festivals. A festival is that time of the year when people immerse themselves in the celebrations. Moreover, festivals bring all types of people together, from all walks of life. Whatever may be the cause, Diwali, Eid, Christmas – festivals in India are always celebrated with aplomb.
Cricket in India is no less than a celebration either. It has all the aspects in it to make it a celebration – the lights, the festivities surrounding it, the hype, the chaos. Therefore, it is no surprise that the Indian Premier League is so popular. The T20 cricket brings people together and celebrates the game of cricket in its shortest format.
In addition, there is even more at stake in the T20 . With the introduction of two new teams into the team roster, this year witnesses 10 teams battling it out for the crown. The T20 cricket action for the year has kicked in. If you haven’t caught up on it yet, then you definitely should start watching it right away.
Cricket fans would be eager to find out more about a T20 live channel. It is only common that you have T20 2022 live streaming channel as one of your most Googled searches. Do not worry, here’s a list where you can get T20 broadcast channel.
T20 Live Match Channel List
Here is the T20 live TV channel list:
- Star Sports 1
- Star Sports 1 HD
- Star Sports 3
- Star Sports 3 HD
Disney+ Hotstar, which is an OTT platform, also allows users to watch cricket on its T20 2022 channel. However, that’s not all. If you wish to watch T20 2022 live channel in your regional languages, then you can choose them as well. Here are some of the regional languages in which you can enjoy some end-to-end cricketing action to your heart’s content:
- Star Sports 1 Hindi
- Star Sports 1 Hindi HD
- Star Sports 1 Tamil
- Star Sports 1 Telugu
- Star Sports 1 Kannada
- Star Sports 1 Bangla
- Star Sports 1 Marathi
- Star Sports 1 Malayalam
- Suvarna Plus (Kannada)
- Jalsha Movies (Bengali)
- Maa Movies (Telegu)
- Star Pravah HD (Marathi)
- Star Gold
- Star Gold HD
- Vijay Super SD
Which is the best set-top box set up for watching T20 live channel?
When it comes to choosing a set top box for your T20 live channel experience, there are a number of competitors in the market. However, not all of them provide the set of features and benefits that they promise. But when you choose Airtel as your preferred set top box, you are buying into the Airtel promise.
You can either buy the Airtel DTH HD set top box, or if you want an advanced smart TV experience, you should definitely try out our Xstream box.
The DTH HD set top box
Here’s why you should choose the Airtel DTH HD set top box:
- The premium video quality ensures the content on screen seems very realistic
- The Dolby surround sound technology means that every single word and sound effects are always crystal clear
- You even get access to the record and play feature. It lets you record your favourite show when you are busy, and you can play it later, at a time of your convenience
- Users get access to a wide variety of channels, with multiple regional language support too. Therefore, you will never have to compromise on your entertainment
- The price for the DTH HD set top box starts at ₹750
Get Airtel Xstream Android TV set top box to watch T20 live channel
Here is why the Airtel Xstream Android tv box is so good:
- It is a very easy and cost-effective way to convert your humble television into a smart TV, without actually having to pay for a smart TV
- Access to thousands of Google Play Store apps that have been optimised so that you can experience them effortlessly on the big TV screen
- You can easily stream OTT platforms such as Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix and much more. In addition, you can even play games on your Android TV now
- The in-built Chromecast means that you can cast content from your smartphone into the TV very easily
Still thinking about making the switch? Get our incredible set top boxes and enjoy T20 to the fullest this year.