The portable Airtel Wi-Fi has been around for a while. It holds a 4G Airtel SIM, and the net speed is high varying up to 40Mbps depending upon the signal strength. The high-speed internet and its portable property make it perfect for professionals and students. And as the Airtel 4G is widespread, it can be used in almost all cities. Notably, it is lightweight and easy to move with. It even supports connecting multiple devices at a single time and still offers a flawless internet experience. However, since the innovation of this technology, customers have been curious to know ‘how to unlock Airtel Wi-Fi Modem’.
If you’re also one of those who needs to know the complete process, then read this blog. We are going to provide you with an end-to-end guide on the same.
Airtel Wi-Fi Modem Unlock: Complete Guide
The process to unlock Airtel E5573s-606 Wi-Fi-Router:
The process will happen in three different phases. Let’s begin with Phase 1.
Phase 1: Airtel Modem Unlock
- First, switch off the router, insert the SIM and connect the router to your laptop using the USB cable.
- After connecting it to your laptop, a window will automatically open.
- Now, note the IMEI number from the backside of the battery or you can also log in using a username and password, go to settings, and then click on system. After that, click on ‘device information’. You can note the IMEI number from here as well.
- Please note that the IMEI number is extremely important in this process.
- Now, download firmware 1- E5573s-606 version 21.110.99.03.00. If it asks for a password, use the universal master code calculator and using your IMEI number, generate the password.
- Run the downloaded firmware and once done, your phase 1 is completed.
Read more: Airtel Wi-Fi modem plans with price
Phase 2: Airtel Modem Unlock
- Now, download DC-Unlocker, to execute the AT commands. To move further, make sure the device is 70% charged and plugged into the laptop properly.
- Once done, click on the magnifying glass icon to detect the router in the DCUnlocker.
- Now, bring your cursor to the end, type the command AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128, and hit enter.
- After the above step, some code will get displayed, copy that and now open the Huawei calculator.
- Now, as per the given pattern example, use the displayed code and enter the pattern. Click on ‘calculate code’. This process will take some time.
- Once the OEM code gets generated, copy it.
Phase 3: Airtel Modem Unlock
- Download Firmware 2- E5573s-320 Version 21.180.17.00.00, to download use the same method described above. It may also ask for a password, in that case, use the same above-mentioned process.
- Also, if you have the previous password saved, you can use that right away.
- After flashing, your device will get an automatic reboot. Now, a screen will open and ask for an unlock code.
- Paste that previously generated OEM code. After that, it will show a new screen as ‘successfully unlocked’.
Finally, your Airtel Wi-Fi modem is unlocked!
Read more: What is portable Wi-Fi router and how does it work?
Now, that you know the process to unlock Airtel Wi-Fi, let us have a look at its benefits.
Airtel Wi-Fi Modem: Benefits
- It is a portable device, so you can take it with you anywhere and enjoy the fastest internet speed without interruptions. The Wi-Fi modem allows you to connect up to 10 devices at a time. Therefore, you don’t need to carry many such modems with you.
- Also, you can enjoy online content on various devices like your smart TV. If you ever visit a place with no or low 4G coverage, the modem automatically connects to 3G networks. Hence, non-stop internet is a promise.
- The Airtel Wi-Fi modem helps you experience high-speed 4G internet connectivity on all your Wi-Fi-enabled devices even if they are non-4G. So, enjoy 4G experience even in non-4G devices.
- The modem is simple and easy to use. You can effortlessly share your connection with your friends and family.
- The device comes with an in-built battery that allows you to use this device wherever you want. And the battery runs for up to six hours. Simply put, it has an amazing battery backup.
- It also comes with superior Multi Input-Multi Output (MIMO) technology that has two data streams. It helps improve signal reception and antenna gain. Therefore, you can experience strong and improved Wi-Fi signals anywhere, anytime with your Airtel broadband connection.