Having a regular savings bank account is quite prudent and crucial in today’s time. It helps instill a healthy habit of saving a chunk of our monthly income, so that we can use that amount later. However, in the past few years, technology has been growing at a rapid pace and the banking sector hasn’t been left behind either. If you didn’t know it earlier, then now is the time to know that a digital savings bank account is the next big thing. And with so many people already using Airtel Payments Bank every single day, when will you begin? Open Airtel Payments Bank account as soon as you can!
What is Airtel Payments Bank?
Airtel Payments Bank has a unique solution to answer all the problems that you might have faced with the traditional banking system in India. Here, in our country, banking used to be a chore, while endless queues and long formalities, documentations only ended up making everyone frown. Not anymore, though. Airtel Payments Bank looks to solve all of that, as it has been launched with the idea of making online banking easier and smoother for everyone.
How to open Airtel Payments Bank account?
If you are thinking how to get your Airtel Payments Bank account open or just wondering how much time it takes to get Airtel bank account open, then here are some ways mentioned below. You would be glad to know that you can open Airtel Payments Bank account via both online and offline methods.
How to open Airtel Payment Bank account online?
Follow these steps to open your Airtel Payments Bank account:
- Download the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone first. Airtel Thanks is supported on both Apple and Android devices, so you will get it quite easily.
- Once downloaded, open the app, and click on the Pay tab at the bottom of the screen.
- In the next step, you will have to scroll down and go to the Payment Settings of the app.
- Click on it, and a new page will open where you can see Airtel Payments Bank settings. There will also be a link button right next to it.
- Clicking on the Link button will open a new screen. Here you must enter your personal details, such as name, phone number, ID proof and other documents before you can finally create your account.
Fill all these details carefully and your Airtel payments bank account will be open in no time!
Open Airtel Payments bank account offline
If you are not comfortable with the Airtel Thanks app, then you can also go ahead and open your bank account offline. To do so, you need to visit the nearest Airtel banking point. However, do remember to carry your personal ID and some other documents that might be required for opening a bank account.
Why open Airtel Payments bank?
There are multiple benefits when you open Airtel Payments account:
- It is extremely easy to manage your Airtel Payments bank offline, and you can do that online as well. With more than 5 lakh banking points all over the country, Airtel Payments bank is high on accessibility and convenience.
- You can even get a free personal accident insurance here, with a cover of up to ₹1 lakh.
- There are no minimum balance limits, so you get maximum flexibility with your funds.
- Opening a digital savings bank account with Airtel Payments Bank also gives you a virtual debit card.
- In addition to all these, you will also get multiple discounts, cashback offers and lots more.
With so many benefits, it only makes sense that you open a savings bank account with Airtel Payments Bank. Furthermore, you also get the benefit of instant transactions while using the mobile wallet within the Airtel Thanks app. You can even pay your month end bills with the Airtel Thanks app. Prepaid or Postpaid mobile recharges, electricity bill payment and other utility bills – all these can be managed very easily on Airtel Thanks. Download the app and open your bank account with Airtel today!