- Bharti Airtel ranked first in a listing of 100 emerging market multinational companies by Transparency International on corporate transparency and reporting. According to the study, the Company topped the list with a cumulative score of 7.3 out of 10.
- Bharti Airtel was ranked among the top three in a listing of the Top 100 BSE listed companies in FTI Consulting’s ‘India Disclosure Index 2015’ Report with a composite score of 10 out of 10.
- Bharti Airtel’s e-Shakti (Madhya Pradesh) bagged the ET Telecom Award as the best initiative in the ‘Use of Telecom for Social Good’ category.
- Bharti Airtel was recognised for excellence in internal auditing at the ‘Innovation Award 2016’ by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Delhi.
- Bharti Airtel has been recognised as an ‘Innovator & Disruptor in HR Technology Practices’ by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- Bharti Airtel’s e-Shakti (Andhra Pradesh) won ‘Telecom Service Provider’ Award from the Government of Andhra Pradesh for women empowerment.
- Bharti Airtel was recognised for ‘Legal Finesse, Innovation & Accomplishments: In-House Team’ at the Legal Era Awards 2015-16.
- Bharti Airtel won ‘India’s Top Mobile Service Operator’, ‘Top Internet Services Operator’ and ‘Top Broadband Wireless Access Operator’ at the annual Cybermedia ICT Awards 2015.
- Bharti Airtel won the ‘Firm of the year – Telecommunication’ Award at the CNBC TV18 India Risk Management Awards 2015 held in New Delhi.
- Bharti Airtel honoured with the ‘Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability 2015’ at the London Global Convention on Corporate Governance & Sustainability held in London, UK
- Bharti Airtel won the ‘Operator Excellence Award’ in the ‘Business Innovation in Risk Management’ category at Subex User Conference held in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Bharti Airtel won the ‘Top Treasury Team (Asia) Award’ at the Adam Smith Asia Awards 2015.
- Bharti Airtel won the ‘Data Security Council of India (DSCI) Excellence Award’ for security in Telecom at the NASSOCM-DSCI Annual Information Security Summit 2015.
- Bharti Airtel honoured with ‘Company of the Year for Sustainability Telecommunication India & South Asia’ Award at the IAIR Awards 2016.
- Bharti Airtel was recognised for ‘Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practices’ and ‘Community Development’ at the Global CSR Excellence & Leadership Awards.
- Bharti Airtel was awarded at the ‘Top Community Care Companies in Asia’ Award at the Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards (ACES) 2015.
- Bharti Airtel won the Aegis Graham Bell Award 2015 in the mHealth category.
- Airtel Kenya was recognised as the ‘Best Wholesale Operator’ at Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs) World Congress 2015 in Nice, France.
- Airtel Ghana won four awards - ‘Telecom Brand of the Year’, ‘Marketing Campaign of the Year’, ‘Innovative Enterprise Product of the Year’ and ‘Special Recognition to the Telecom Industry’ at the Ghana Telecom Awards 2015 in Accra.
- Airtel Zambia won four awards – ‘Outstanding – Telecommunications Companies in Zambia’, ‘Outstanding – Companies / Institutions held in High Esteem’, ‘Outstanding – Advertising Campaigns’ and ‘Excellent – Companies / Institutions doing most for the Elderly / Senior Citizens’ at the PMR Africa Awards 2015 held in Lusaka.
- Airtel Bangladesh won the ‘Asia Communications Award 2015’ held in Singapore under ‘Customer Experience Initiative’ category.
- Bharti Airtel Lanka won the Gold Award and Silver Award in the categories of ‘Best Multinational Corporations’ and ‘Medium Sized Enterprise’ respectively at the Great Places to Work (GPTW) Awards 2015.