Optimise your cloud infrastructure
Vultr is an independent cloud computing platform, providing essential cloud infrastructure-as-a-service to over 1.5 million customers in 185 countries. It offers unparalleled compute performance, flexibility to burst out and in, access to the latest infrastructure, and compute resources in your region for managing compliance and data sovereignty.
Vultr by the numbers
The Airtel advantage with Vultr
Easy, Instant-on Global Deployment
Top-notch Workload Optimisation across GPUs, CPUs, and Bare Metal
Optimised Support for a Multi-cloud Strategy
Industry-leading Commitment to Customer Success
Our HPC Cloud Service Offerings
Our HPC Cloud Service Offerings
Cloud Compute instances run atop best-in-class, shared AMD and Intel CPUs. Starting at just $5/month, with an optional upgrade to NVMe SSD, you get incredible performance at an unbeatable price.
Vultr offers virtual machines powered by variety of graphics cards, so you can accelerate
a wide range of workloads, including
• virtual workstations,
• visual compute, and
using NVIDIA A16, A40, and A100 cards.
The server hardware is 100% all yours -
• zero noisy neighbours
• zero shared resources
• no metered CPU and IOPS resource limits to worry about
A true single-tenant environment without the management overhead of traditional dedicated servers.
Automate challenging aspects of database administration and focus on building your app. Flexibility to choose from a list of databases as MySQL, PostgreSQL and Redis. Provision a production-ready cluster within minutes using Vultr control panel. Take advantage of automated failover to replica nodes, scheduled automatic updates and end-to-end security.
Block Storage: Create expandable HDD or NVMe SSD storage volumes and
mount them directly to your compute instances.
Object Storage: Designed with high reliability & durability. Supports S3 API, enabling easy integration with S3-enabled applications.
Local Storage: Storage attached directly to the instance providing low latency. Provides ease of management, as it does not require any additional configuration or management.
Network & Security
Load Balancer: Deploy fully configured cloud based load balancers within
minutes and distribute incoming network traffic across multiple instances to improve
application availability and scalability.
Firewall: Enhance security of instances by defining the inbound and outbound traffic rules with Vultr cloud based firewall.
DDoS Protection: Mitigate and minimize the impact of DDoS attacks within minutes. Adds 10Gbps of mitigation capacity per instance and safeguards all attached IPv4 addresses.
Here’s what our
With three new locations in Delhi, Bangalore, and Mumbai, Vultr is the most cost-effective Cloud platform for Indian businesses with unrivaled price-to-performance and global reach. Combined with Airtel’s unmatched connectivity and managed services, Vultr is your partner to accelerate business transformation and digital success
Optimise your cloud journey
FAQs On High-Performance Cloud Computing
1. What is high-performance computing (HPC) in the context of cloud solutions?
2. How can Airtel Business HPC cloud solutions benefit my business?
3. What types of applications are best suited with Airtel HPC as a Service?
4. How does Airtel ensure the speed and performance of its HPC cloud services?
5. Is Airtel HPC cloud scalable to accommodate varying workloads and business growth?
6. Can the Airtel HPC cloud be customized to meet the specific needs of my business?
7. How does Airtel ensure data security and privacy in its HPC as a Service offering?
8. What are the typical components of HPC as a service (HPCaaS)?
9. How does data storage and management work in HPC cloud environments?
10. What networking and interconnect technologies are used in the HPC cloud?
11. Can I use specialised hardware such as GPUs or TPUs, for my HPC workloads in the cloud?
12. How do you ensure high availability and fault tolerance in Airtel HPC workloads?
13. How can businesses migrate to Airtel HPC cloud solutions from their existing computing infrastructure?
14. Can I use hybrid or multi-cloud strategies with HPC as a service?
15. How can I assess whether Airtel HPC cloud services are the right fit for my organization?
Experience the Future of High-Performance Cloud Computing with Airtel Business
Businesses are relying on high-performance cloud computing to meet processing needs. Airtel Business has been at the forefront of this technological revolution.
Here is a close look at how high-performance cloud computing works, the advantages, and the future.Read More