Terms & Conditions for G Suite with Airtel Postpaid
Terms & Conditions for
G Suite with Airtel Postpaid
- This is an addendum to the independent terms and conditions related to G Suite and Airtel Corporate Postpaid connections each.
- The subscription provided with COCP postpaid plan is that of ‘G Suite Basic’.
- Acceptance of Google’s Terms of Services is mandatory for availing G Suite Basic.
- Plan change for the numbers active with G Suite, to a lower plan where G Suite is not eligible, will be done only after the deletion of G Suite users associated with those numbers.
- In case, some or all of the postpaid connections associated with G Suite are barred by Airtel due to non-bill payment or any other reason as per Airtel Postpaid’s Terms and Conditions, or if there is temporary or permanent disconnection of some numbers, Airtel reserves the right to cancel the subscription or delete the G Suite user. Airtel shall inform the customer through an email in case of any such cases. An Email will be sent a stipulated time period before the user deletion; it will be sent to the admin email provided during the G Suite order creation. Customer will be solely responsible for any loss of G Suite related data due to number barring, temporary or permanent disconnection.
- The products associated with G Suite basic may be subject to change on factors beyond our control.
- AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE USER’S G SUITE DATA.
- AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE G SUITE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
- Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the subscriber submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.
- By proceeding with the G Suite order, you agree to have read the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions for Domain Registration:
Terms & Conditions for
- Only the domains with .in and .co.in TLDs are FREE for 1 year. Premium domains are not supported.
- Purchased domains will be renewed on an yearly basis which means you will be charged once every year. Pro-rated billing will not apply.
- Charges from the next year: Rs.399/year for .co.in and Rs.499/year for .in domain.
- Charges mentioned are subject to change.
- If you do not wish to renew the domains, you can opt-out upto 45 days before renewal. You will be timely notified prior to the renewal to update your choice.
- Notifications will be sent on the email entered in the form
- Domain purchase will depend on the availability of the requested domain.
- Free domain purchase is applicable for G Suite (Hangouts Meet) subscription only.